New tri. Part 6 Trailer Plus Theater List

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Time for another tri. Part 6 trailer!

If the embed doesn't work here is a link.

This is the second full/long trailer for tri. Part 6, and the third trailer we've seen overall.

This one has a few potential spoilers, including our first look at a Digimon who will no doubt prove to be very popular!

Update- A translation of the dialogue in the trailer thanks to shin!
Agumon: Taichi, remember-- We got to meet each other again.
Hackmon: This is the only option left for humanity.
Koushiro: It’s not an evolution... What... is this…?
Hackmon: Your suffering too shall meet its end before long.
Takeru: The Digimon everywhere are---!!
Yamato: Yggdrasill… Homeostasis... no matter which [of their plans] go forward as planned, the Worlds won’t be saved…
Koushiro: I’m not giving up. I’ll continue searching for other ways right to the end!
Sora: If Taichi were here... I wonder what he’d say...
Tailmon: Meicoomon is suffering the most out of any of us
Agumon: Let’s join forces for Tailmon and Meicoomon’s sake!
Daigo: Never give up... Go make your future!!
Hikari: All of the light is within Meicoomon…
Meiko: Don’t go!!
Yamato: We’re not Chosen Children anymore. We have no choice but to choose. No matter how painful [it’ll be], our future...
Hackmon: This is the power of the Chosen…!
Agumon: Taichi!
Taichi: We’re going to end this. Let’s go!
Agumon: GO---!!!!

I really like the trailer, it feels very balanced and works well. Most likely with the release of this trailer we are about to enter the deluge, that period before a new part of tri. comes out where news just gets thrown at us.

No doubt a bunch of fun stuff will show up soon...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Our Future comes out on May 5th in Japan. Toei has released a list of theaters that will be screening it:
Sapporo Cinema Frontier in Hokkaido
Movix Sendai in Miyagi
Shinjuk Wald 9 in Tokyo
Shibuya Toei in Tokyo
Toho Cinemas Ueno in Tokyo
T-Joy Prince Shinagawa in Tokyo
Yokohama Burk 13 in Kanagawa
Movix Saitama in Saitama
T-Joy Soga in Chiba
Cinecity Saute in Shizuoka
Toho Cinemas Hamamatsu in Shizuoka
109 Cinemas Nagoya in Aichi
Umeda Buru 7 in Osaka
T-Joy Kyoto in Kyoto
Hiroshima Wald 11 in Hiroshima
T-Joy Hakata in Fukuoka
Kagoshima Mitte 10 in Kagoshima

May 5th is Children's Day in Japan, and the end of the Golden Week holiday period, which generally is a big period for movies in Japan. It appears tri. Part 6 will not only begin it's run on a holiday, but in more theaters than it's had previously. Part 6 is in 17 theaters, previously Part 5 has the most with 16.

It will also be in US theaters dubbed in English on September 20th and tickets are available now.

Spoiler tags aren't needed to discuss anything that shows up in the trailer.

The first trailer can be found here.
The first longer trailer can be found here.

The ED is Butter-Fly sung by the cast, Ayumi Miyazaki, AiM, and Wada Kouji. Pre-Orders are available at CDJapan (affiliate links.)
tri. Part 6 ED CD (Normal)
tri. Part 6 ED CD (First Print Limited Edition)

The Blu-ray and DVD for tri. Part 6 is currently available to pre-order. (Normal versions are affiliate links)
Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Blu-ray
Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 Blu-ray (Amazon Version)
Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 DVD
Digimon Adventure tri. Part 6 DVD (Amazon Version)

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIT!!!

Omegamon mode change aaaaaw man, that's hype! I wonder what exactly it'll be fighting. I doubt Ordinemon is going to be the final boss, not when we have Yggdrasil and Homeostasis both acting up. Alphamon maybe, but it was already strong enough to beat Alphamon in the first movie, so I have to imagine either Ordinemon or Alphamon will get an upgrade, or Yggdrasil/Homeostasis/both will show up to fight (hopefully with a new form, not the same Homeostasis body we've seen a billion times).

I'm pretty excited about Omegamon having its own extra form to bring its power more firmly higher than Alphamon's, and maybe even match-up with/surpass Paladin Mode!

Beyond that, the trailer looks pretty good, though only Omegamon's upgrade is a surprise. I'm sure nobody doubted a mook army, Dark!Gennai, or Tai being alive was going to be in. Still holding out a tiny bit of hope that Devimon isn't part of that mook army, but not too much hope...

Thanks for the update, Marc!

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omnimon with wings. Interesting. Wonder where those come from. Angewomon I guess.

Wonder what'll happen game wise with that lol

Meiko in the Dark Ocean this time. I thought the popular comment would be Dragomon lol

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
But more importantly, where the heck is Rasielmon? :/
Come on now, there's enough spoilery stuff in the trailer as is :p

--

Anyway, some of the stuff shown wasn't particularly surprising, but I'm no less hyped!

When *that* happened I was sitting here like "Ah, here comes the arbitrary transformation to Omegamon Alter-S - no hey wait a minute OOOHHHH SHI-"

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
All joking aside... it really brings this to mind...

The new trailer is really good for getting the mind flowing on what's going on.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's so good seeing Taichi wearing the goggles again :)

Very excited for May! Can't wait to see the conclusion to Meiko's arc!

DazzleDream

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh wow that's a really nice mode change! I can't wait until this comes out!

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omegamon with wings.

I always suspect we will see a new mode for Omegamon at the end, but it is surprising.

Last edited:

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
what did just happened to omegamon? and how? was it rasielmon? why is he glowing blue?
just when i thought tri can't surprise me too much anymore my mind just exploded

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
LOOL Now we oficially have Omegamon X7 Superior Mode. Aside that, I'm strangely hyped for Hikari being in the Dark Ocean, it makes me hopes for Dagomon & Demon appearing at some point...But more importantly, where the heck is Rasielmon? :/
I'm not sure that's the Dark Ocean. It could be just the ocean.

At the end of Part 5, the ocean around Ordinemon looks dark, so it could the same.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Omegamon with wings? Maybe a jogress with either Angemon, Angewomon, or even Alphamon. If it is Alphamon, they might have worked out their differences.

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
so after rewatching the trailer i noticed it shows a few of ordinemon powers like the attack that looked like a scream or turning her feathers into dark digimon that could be how devimon will appear in the movie
good to see meiko is also talking to meicoomon in the "white place"
and it's good to see omegamon has joined the group of royal knights that has a mode with wings

Omegamon with wings? Maybe a jogress with either Angemon, Angewomon, or even Alphamon. If it is Alphamon, they might have worked out their differences.
i doubt that it's alphamon because it doesn't resemble him at all if it was alphamon omegamon will probably be more black or even gold

Idiysar Almond

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I almost gave up my hope for Alter-S, Omegamon X-Antibody or new Omegamon on part 6, but this surprises me!

Wonder what's the name of this one, either unnamed, a mode change, a new word before 'Omegamon' or after it (like Zwart) or even would be funny if it's some kind of Alter-series.

This Omegamon also has green eyes (though seems a bit different from Agumon's and WarGreymon's), so is this their effort to say that ultimately, Omegamon is more Agumon/Greymon than Garurumon line?

Xan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Redbull gives you wings.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn Omegamon Wing Zero Custom looks dope! I’m really hyped to see what happens.

We’ve got Omegamon new mode, Holydramon, missing Rasielmon, and Ordinemon. I wonder if there could be a light/normal version of Ordinemon, composed by Rasielmon and Ophanimon, too.

DATS24

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol what a letdown, another "new" omegamon show up with wing zero and evangelion rip off direction as the savior of th whole 6 parts. Just add huge angel wing and make it white/blue. Pretty generic direction. And oh yeah, Omegamon is gonna save the day once again, bleh so anticlimatic. Not a sign of 02 kids at all

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel like if a new Omnimon didn’t show up, they’d have a hard time showing the audience that Matt and Tai have grown in this series. Everyone else was able to achieve their mega forms after overcoming something, so it really makes sense that Tai and Matt would get the same treatment. I’m hoping for Omegamon “Licht”, as a counterpart to Zwart and Alter-S