new to the forum but not new to digimon.

DigiGoob

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hi im goob, ive been using variations of this username online since i was a kid. im new here but not new to digimon. i adore digimon and love talking about, watching and playing digimon. its my favorite franchise and i am hyped for all the new digimon games were slated to get in the next few months and or throughout this year. my first digimon game in a long time was "digimon story cyber sleuth complete edition" and ive logged 600 hours into it. im also playing alot of digimon rearise. ive played digimon world ds and dusk/dawn alot and recently picked up another dsi and digimon world dusk copy that im slowly playing. im very curious to learn as much as i possibly can about digimon and hope to become a long time member hear, taht gets on well with people. im overexcitable and have autism so im sorry if i ever get overwhelming.

SparkGold

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
hello and welcome! What are your favorite Digimon, Digimon anime, and Digimon games?

DigiGoob

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
thanks for the welcome guys!

hello and welcome! What are your favorite Digimon, Digimon anime, and Digimon games?
i have to many favorites to choose from though Daemon, Diaboromon, Beelzemon, MaloMyotismon and Machinedramon are all really high up their. just fyi in case you cant tell im a huge fan of evil digimon though i like both good and evil digimon overall. my favorite digimon series is tamers, its so well writen and cyber sleuth complete edition is my favorite game, though im hyped for survive and really cant wait to see he new digimon story gameas well!

SparkGold

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
with such a taste for evil Digimon, I wonder what your partner would be? Do you see yourself as a bit of a villain as well? I also love Tamers but I haven't watched it in forever and I'm really excited that Survive is closer than ever after it being my most anticipated game for two or so years

DigiGoob

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
with such a taste for evil Digimon, I wonder what your partner would be? Do you see yourself as a bit of a villain as well? I also love Tamers but I haven't watched it in forever and I'm really excited that Survive is closer than ever after it being my most anticipated game for two or so years
i feel like id have a demidevimon as my partner cause he can become so many of my favorite evil digimon and hes mischievous like me.i think id be more of an anti-hero and or a chaotic neutral type character then an outright villain, and my partner would be more like a digimon from the games then the show in the sense that its species is evil but maybeitself isnt inherently so. or id have a partner like BlackWarGreymon, but who knows? and yes im extremely ready for survive! GIMMIE!

SparkGold

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've always loved the concept of virus Digimon using their desire for destruction for good. My started in the first Cyber Sleuth was a Hagurumon I made into a Machinedramon so I roleplayed a lot of that. Personally, I tend to like data and vaccines and I just had my Digimon evolve to my partner Digimon, Coronamon, on my Digivice 20th right before writing this. What about Survive are you most looking forward to?

DigiGoob

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i enjoy rolepaying games like DnD so you roleplaying with your partner sounds cool. i like vsual novels and games with replay ability, so those are the things im most excited about for survive!. also any new digimon story/world/interpretation is a good thing imo and i cant wait to see it and sink hundreds of hours into it.

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Same as me I wanna just get stuck into survive and play for hours and hours. It's getting closer that's for sure there can't be much if anymore info they want to give us. I want to learn as I play so comon and give us a release date already.