It sucks.

Nah Im just jousin, it's awesome ^ ^

lost in thought

Agent Provocateur
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't realize the quirk decided to effect not just IE8 (and as it turns out, Safari and Opera.) That's very strange, since everything seemed to work before. Well, that doesn't matter now since it appears to be fixed.

And Seifer, I've let you off light recently. Don't make me give you hell! *shakes fist*

Eimon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In the words of dub Takuya, "How can it be creepy? It's lavender!"

Seriously, it looks good. The Westerner in me took a few seconds to get used to the links-on-the-right format, but I got over it.
No layout errors, but looking at random pages, I have noticed some other small errors: broken pic on the Savers digitama page, minor typos (Petite Meramon, fractual code, etc.).

lost in thought

Agent Provocateur
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"The Westerner in me took a few seconds to get used to the links-on-the-right format, but I got over it."
I think maybe because I am right-handed there's some level of subconscious preference there when I make designs, lol. Even if, in the final version of the design the menu doesn't remain on the right, it usually starts there.

"I have noticed some other small errors"
Yeah, in the end pretty much all of the content was just ported it over. This was just a speed thing, since there were a few delays in the process. But I am in the process of planning a complete structural overhaul to take care of those quirks and inconsistencies. No idea when, but I am shooting for 'soon'.

Stryke107

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really like it. I think it looks more refined... Not that there was anything wrong with your old layout.

Goggles

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like how it's sorted out (link categories are much easier to see), and the right-hand orientation is kind of a new experience (a very welcome experience). Would you guys kill me if I said I liked the general color of the old one? Not that this one sucks, though.

Edit: Visited a few pages and decided this color scheme's easier on the eyes. *thumbsup* ;D

lost in thought

Agent Provocateur
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"Would you guys kill me if I said I liked the general color of the old one?"
I wouldn't. Though the designer I may be, I certainly can't tell people what they should like, and obviously you're free to hold your preferences any way they might be.

"decided this color scheme's easier on the eyes"
That was certainly something that was aimed for.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh. I think it looks nice. The links being on the right side is interesting. Good site Vande.

Py687

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not used to it at all...but overall it's not bad. It's aesthetically pleasing on the eyes, but I personally prefer the old black background more. Never been much of a violet-blue fan.

Lhikan634

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks pretty good. The banner goes well with the general color-scheme (I'd call that background color "dusk purple" myself). Also liking how the dusk purple background fades up into the banner. All in all, I say this scored a…..
[10] [10] [10]
… perfect 10 on that dive! :p

Oh, while I'm thinking about it, one thing I'd add content-wise is the Japanese digi-code in addition to the English one. I believe the Japanese version was used on digimon more than the English one. Oh, and Dianamon and Apollomon under the Olympus 12.

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I find it much easier to use and much less error pron. good job

Status
Not open for further replies.