Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Sacramento -> Los Angeles, CA -> Anywhere on Earth

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I posted this in Himitsu:

Ratuken reveals new information about Digimon Savers Another Mission. First off, Digimon have emotions, and they effect the battle system. The Digimon can for example get angry, or sorry, and the AI express these feelings. So the bond with your Digimon will be a great factor in battle. For example, if you have a friendly relationship with your Digimon, its ability will be drawn out more, and it can perform a powerful killer shot. You can battle with up to 3 Digimon, or less.
New Evolution as well, called Galactica Evolution! When you complete requirements for Digimon Evolution, you get stars. These stars connect to become constellations (the constellations display your Digimon's next evolution form), and your Digimon evolves.
Ratuken also says that an original character will appear in the game only. It also raves about the game's excellent music, super realistic game play, and praises the game's brilliant graphics.

I have to admit, Ratuken is really selling me with this game! It sounds awesome...

Not a Diginoob

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope it's free roam or at least has a hub system.

Terriermon Fan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
SakuyamonX said:

Ratuken reveals new information about Digimon Savers Another Mission. First off, Digimon have emotions, and they effect the battle system. The Digimon can for example get angry, or sorry, and the AI express these feelings. So the bond with your Digimon will be a great factor in battle. For example, if you have a friendly relationship with your Digimon, its ability will be drawn out more, and it can perform a powerful killer shot. You can battle with up to 3 Digimon, or less.
New Evolution as well, called Galactica Evolution! When you complete requirements for Digimon Evolution, you get stars. These stars connect to become constellations (the constellations display your Digimon's next evolution form), and your Digimon evolves.
Ratuken also says that an original character will appear in the game only. It also raves about the game's excellent music, super realistic game play, and praises the game's brilliant graphics.

I have to admit, Ratuken is really selling me with this game! It sounds awesome...
So that's what they mean when they said it was a dramatic RPG. I SO want to import this now!

amigobro2

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
SakuyamonX said:

Ah, thank you SakuyamonX, you translated it better than I did. ;D

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess that you won´t only pleay with the Main Digimon from Savers.

gerjomarty

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
After reading that info from Sakuyamon I'm starting to want this game myself. If digimon can be affected by emotions, and you can have up to 3 digimon in your party, that could mean they can be affected by jealousy of your good relationship with one digimon in particular.

It's all looking good!

Terriermon Fan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
gerjomarty said:
After reading that info from Sakuyamon I'm starting to want this game myself. If digimon can be affected by emotions, and you can have up to 3 digimon in your party, that could mean they can be affected by jealousy of your good relationship with one digimon in particular.

It's all looking good!
That would be great. Like if another Digimon is jealous, he stops obeying you and trys to show off to you just to get your attention or something. XD

SakuyamonX

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like Galactica Evolution, its sounds like something from a random Mahou Shoujo show xDDDD. Whats weird that usually Evolution in Digimon Games aren't very themed like the anime, they're just level up, and evolve.

Ainz

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's more than likely thatwe will see more footage at TGS 2006, whichis in less than half a month from now I presume. I just want to play now, I'm so desparate. From what I've seen, and all the more after reading the statement involving the function of the Dramatic RPG, it will definitely be better than its predecessors (exaggerating).

Tai001

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow! This game sounds good already! I like the sound of the feature where a Digimon does good or bad depending on their relationship with you, as it means you have to actually to care for your Digimon and not just use it to fight. The Evolution for this game sounds interesting, but I will have to play the game first before I decide wether or not it is a good feature. But it does sound good at least.

Now if only I could be sure that this game would get released in English...

amigobro2

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ainz said:
It's more than likely that we will see more footage at TGS 2006, whichis in less than half a month from now I presume. I just want to play now, I'm so desparate. From what I've seen, and all the more after reading the statement involving the function of the Dramatic RPG, it will definitely be better than its predecessors (exaggerating).
Yeah, plus the next V-Jump, which is comes out in a few days, that should give us a lot more info than the last edition, and the official site. And I definately think this will be better than the ones before, just by reading the features and how you actually HAVE to take care of your Digimon, almost like a pet, or even a v-pet, this is gonna be great cause I too can't wait for the release, I just wish November was here already. :mad:

I also wonder what the rating will be for this game in American standards, E, E10, or maybe even T (depends on how the anime will be dub), and the review ratings I am guessing at least 7, 7.5, or 8, a C+, B-, or B, and a 3.5/5 or 4/5, I hope it's more though, but for that we need even more info on how it is played (free roam, hub system, easy, hard, etc.), how it looks (areas, and smoothness of graphics), how good the storyline is (exciting, boring, etc.), and the overall enjoyment level of the game (will there be endless things to do or not?), if we get this info it will be easier to make an educated guess on the ratings.

Not a Diginoob

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
^you had to take care of your digimon in DW1 like a vpet.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not only in that Game, also in D-Project and a bit in Digimon Story. I like that. Better than just having your Monsters following you.
The whole feelings thing is very interesting.

Agumon: So, Lilamon, the Boss likes you more than me !
Lilamon: Why do you think that ?
Agumon: You two had a Date last night !

Galctica Evolution somehow let´s me think of the Sentai Sereis Gingaman*imagines Ravemon, Sleipmon and JumboGamemon as GingaPhoenix, GingaRhinos and GingaBitus*

I´m also interested who the Exclusive Charcter might be.

amigobro2

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
MugenSeiRyuu said:
I´m also interested who the Exclusive Character might be.
I wonder if you will be able to play as him/her, cause so far we only know that you can play as Masaru, Thoma, and Yoshino, maybe you can, that'll be cool if you could.  ;D

Terriermon Fan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope the new character is a girl. We need more girls. 3 seems okay, but 4 would be better.

Perhapes the new character will be working for the big bad in the game.

MugenSeiRyuu

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There is still a chance that the Characterreperesnts the Player, like it was the case in Bandai´s Inu Yasha RPG. I think it was possible to chose Gender there.