MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Welp, time to get our hopes up again!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Premium Bandai has put up a survey for overseas (not in Japan) customers.

The questions seem tailored to figure out if it's worth their effort to sell products directly from the Premium Bandai store to fans overseas, along with how we find out about Premium Bandai products (since they aren't tailored or aimed at those of us outside of Japan.)

Digimon is one of the brands that is selectable in the survey for brands people are aware.

The Premium Bandai store is one of the signature places where new Digimon products, many exclusive, are made available. Ordering from them is often expensive, not just because of the exclusivity of the items, but because you have to shop via an intermediary which costs extra for various reasons.

Premium Bandai USA opened half a year ago as an offshoot of their Hong Kong offices, but items there have been minimal overall, with nothing Digimon yet.

No guarantees anything will come of it, but best to let them know we are interested!

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Fantastic! If this happens, hopefully I can finally get that Digital Hazard tie!

Poke-Artist

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I filled it in, ticked quite a few franchises that i like including Digimon. I don't actually have a local store that sells those kinds of merchandise so i had to put not applicable.

Hopefully something may come from this.

DazzleDream

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I filled it in as well. While there's no guarantee anything will come of it-it doesn't hurt to try!

B-mon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Filled it out, surprisingly Naruto and .hack// weren't default answers for the favorite character s section; I wrote in .hack//.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I replied to it. Hopefully it'll help them I guess.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wouldn't Naruto fall under then Boruto name now? Unless you're talking about characters from Naruto or as they were in Naruto.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hopefully it shows them that increasing the amount of items available will be in their best interest. Not that I necessarily mind buying through an intermediary, but whenever I go to the PB website it's like "WANNA CHECK OUT OUR ENGLISH STORE" and there's just nothing there.

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
did anyone else saw pokemon on the list? i didn't know they sell pokemon stuff and it seems weird for it to be there

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
did anyone else saw pokemon on the list? i didn't know they sell pokemon stuff and it seems weird for it to be there

Bandai makes quite a bit of Pokemon merchandise.

Over the years Digimon and Pokemon have been in many of the same figure lines in fact: D-Arts, Figuarts, GEM, and so forth.

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Bandai makes quite a bit of Pokemon merchandise.

Over the years Digimon and Pokemon have been in many of the same figure lines in fact: D-Arts, Figuarts, GEM, and so forth.

oh i didn't know that

Pokken Tournament
now that you are saying that it makes a lot of sense actually