New Mobile Game Digimon ReArise in 2018

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Information on yet another new Digimon game!

digimon_rearise_january17_2017.jpg

The newest issue of V-Jump has information on a new Digimon mobile game coming this year in Japan.

The new game is titled Digimon ReArise.

The game is said to be a "friendship evolution RPG" that will feature both a 'Digi-Town' where you raise your Digimon and become friends with them (akin to Animal Crossing?) with primary game elements outside of the Digi-Town apparently appearing similiar to Digimon World.

Character designs from the game will be done by Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru, character designer for Adventure, 02, Tamers, and Frontier.

Update- We have images of the full spread from V-Jump via IxLOVExDigiMon.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

We can see artwork of new human characters, a silhouette of a new Digimon, along with various gameplay screenshots.

Thanks to Gematsu and ryokutya2089 for the original info.

Update- Logo image above is via Gematsu.

The image is from the preview of next month's V-Jump and only shows the logo and Agumon. We've cropped out the Digimon portion since the rest of the image is non-Digimon material.

The logo does confirm the title is Digimon ReArise though, and we've changed the title above.

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
yeeees another digimon game!! i just hope it won't take too long before they translate this game

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Animal Crossing is like crack to me and so love Digimon so much. I hope this game is good and we don't have to wait too long.

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if it will come with a new Digimon connected to it.

shaikgb

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if it will come with a new Digimon connected to it.
it's very likely since bandai seems to always add new mons in every new game they make
i can't wait to see what new mons they will make for this game

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hate mobile gaming. Gonna be a standard pay £5000 and you'll get good or grind for 5000 hours!

DPTronazel

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't wait for some model ripping from this game, if it has any unique Digimon models instead of reusing the previous ones.

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't wait for some model ripping from this game, if it has any unique Digimon models instead of reusing the previous ones.

It's a phone game to make money. They're gonna reuse the models from CS/NO/HM/Links

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added an image to the top of the article.

Name and logo, and image of Agumon.

More images should show up soon.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think I'd be okay with something a little more laid back when it comes to Digimon smartphone games. I played Linkz and Heroes for a while, but I didn't have time to keep up with the grind once you reach the end of the main content. I've never been a huge fan of the Animal Crossing series, but I think something a little more basic sounds good.

That said, ReArise sounds goofy as hell.

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It worries me, Digimon games lately relies on app games just too much. But it's just me because people seemed to prefer to spend their money on other app games rather than those Digimon apps, it sadden me but at least they actually bring new digimons which is good.

Hope this game bring a lot of fun with different gameplay of raising!

Digi_TaKi

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am excited for this game, but the "RPG" makes it sound like that old digimon game Digimon Battle Online, which was theh old version of Digimon Masters.

It's a phone game to make money. They're gonna reuse the models from CS/NO/HM/Links

It is totally OK if they use the same models, as long as they include more digimon in the game. As it takes alot of time and money to design and make new models for every new digimon game. Instead of using the same exact model and texture, they could use the same mesh for teh model, but have a more HD texture for it, that way it will look better.

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It seems promising indeed. Honestly, I prefer something brand-new like "ReArise" over "Realize". I was having such an intense Tamers vibes lol

Anyways, looking forward to know more about it. I know it's unlikely at this point, but I wish for a Smartphone videogame in 2D same as the Chinese fangame called "Digimon - Digital World" so we can get more Digimon and stuff than usual. And hey, this game in particular looks really good overall!

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Personally I don't mind them using the same models &c. The less the game costs them to create, the better chances that something will come out and will keep Digimons alive.

Neilandio

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Found this circulating online:
1516300662865.jpg

smilewolfy

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Woah I really like those character designs, they're kind of plain but have a charm to them.

Also that new Digimon sillhouette (The text says Original Digimon) kind of looks like a combination of Elecmon and Kyubimon to me.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added preview of the game to the article.

ABattyResonator

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope they give us a peek of one of the original Digimon

Sparrow Hawk

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh high school uniforms. Curiously what's that T-shirt....

? What original digimon?