New Larger Digimon Art & Profiles, plus Battle Spirits Art

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Image Thumbnail (custom)

Time for a batch of art updates and first up...

More large Digimon art from Bandai on Twitter, with the wide selection of Digimon continuing.

No translations of the profiles, since they're all shortened versions of profiles we already have (and anytime we put these up, some of them we may have already had large art for.)

Included this time are Elecmon (art above), Parrotmon, Pawnchessmon Black and White, Blossomon, Numemon, and Hagurumon to finish out the week!

In addition to those, there were also 2 small reference book updates related to Kizuna, and we have large art for both of those also.

Eosmon (Perfect) and Agumon- Bonds of Courage!

Then a card update...

In the thread for the Digimon Last Evolution Battle Spirits booster set we have what we believe to be all the new art, including the 'secret' variants, which includes not just new art for CB11, but a few pieces of new art for cards from prior sets also!

Hopefully more Digimon art to come!

Attachments

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really wouldn't want to be touched by Agumon's claws...

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Love this update, alphamons card power for normal mega is the same as agumon and gabumon bond, what?

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Love this update, alphamons card power for normal mega is the same as agumon and gabumon bond, what?
It’s a card game, the point is to create cards people will want to use without being broken. I’m not sure if any of the Digimon cards are top-tier, so maybe they care more or less about game balance than I think they do, though.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Honestly I think Battle Spirit cards are a bit weird for not treating the most Ultimate levels to be powerful equally. So I prefer the old card game. But I can tell you Alphamon is still powerful and so much than you thought. Normal Ultimate level, yeah and he is X Antibody plus OP rewind time ability.

dgmn

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
BlackWarGreymon got some great art on this one, wouldn't mind getting these cards if they show up on in English versions.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That is a crazy looking villain. Which fits perfectly.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With Alphamon being in the card deck, that means at least 1 of Dorumon's evolution is in the card game. I with they place all three, but with a lack of space, I am glad that they place one of the evolution in it. Now I wonder which way they go, the Dorugreymon route or the Grademon route.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
With Alphamon being in the card deck, that means at least 1 of Dorumon's evolution is in the card game. I with they place all three, but with a lack of space, I am glad that they place one of the evolution in it. Now I wonder which way they go, the Dorugreymon route or the Grademon route.
We know the card list, there is none. Alphamon itself is a reprint of one from CB05 since Alphamon was featured in tri. Although, between the original art, the CB05 secret art, and CB11 secret art, there are now three different pieces of Alphamon art in the game if that is any consolation.

Battle Spirits has only done sets of Adventure and Tamers so far, and given those are the most popular parts of the franchise it isn’t much of a surprise. With a brand new Digimon card game on the way though, I think Dorumon is a question of when and not if on that end.