New Digimon Revealed for Special Digi-Eggs in Silver Blue 20th Anniversary Pendulum

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another Pendulum update!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

In the newest weekly update Bandai reveals more of the new Digimon being added to the Pendulum 20th!

This time they are covering some of the Digimon that will show up in special digi-eggs in the Silver Blue Pendulum.

They've shown off and teased a few of the special digi-egg Digimon in previous updates, but this time it's all about them.

Special digi-eggs appear when you achieve certain conditions, such as a specific number of victories in battle or the number of Digimon registered to your album.

The first they are showing today is Lopmon! And he evolves into Cherubimon! (Image up above.) They had teased him a bit by showing the other two of the Three Great Angels previously. Even before that they had mentioned he would appear in a special digi-egg back when we first got detailed information of the 20th Pendulums.

They also point out that with this addition it's possible to train all 3 Digimon that defend the kernel of the Digital World.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Then we have Ryudamon. They mention how he's a prototype Digimon, but don't reveal anything about who he evolves into (although in this case we can probably guess.) Ryudamon had also been shown off going back to the same announcement as Lopmon.

The last two Digimon are a great surprise!

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

V-mon! Best known as the partner of Daisuke in Digimon Adventure 02, V-mon has always been a very popular Digimon and his inclusion here will make for a digi-egg many people will want to get.

And he evolves into XV-mon, just like in 02!

While V-mon and XV-mon are the last Digimon they show off for now, they do tease about how Digimon Pendulum is known for having Jogress evolution and they'll have more to say about XV-mon and Jogress in the future (their exact phrasing is suggesting they were going to talk about XV-mon and Jogress 'right now' and then they simply say look forward to hearing about it in the future.)

They also mention there will be more special digieggs than those shown today, including some from the previous Virus Busters update.

They only showed Digimon from 3 special digieggs today, but that all 3 feature Digimon who are fan favorites should make a lot of people happy.

Next week will be a preview of the special digi-eggs from the Silver Black version of the 20th Pendulum.

If you are interested in getting the 20th Anniversary Pendulum you can find a ton of details, including how to pre-order, here.

Previous weekly 20th Pendulum updates have included:
Cold Mode
Copymon
New Virus Busters
New Nightmare Soldiers

Update- A tweet from Bandai shows 19 of the Digimon that will be obtainable via special digi-eggs in the Silver Blue 20th Pendulum.

The full list of what they show is:
Cocomon
Chicomon
Fufumon
Chocomon
Chibimon
Kyokyomon
Lopmon
V-mon
Ryudamon
Turuiemon
V-dramon
XV-mon
Ginryumon
Andiramon
AeroV-dramon
Hisyaryumon
Cherubimon (Virtue)
UlforceV-dramon
Ouryumon

DigiGrader

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Veemon! awesome!
to contrast with the previous Nightmare soldier sprites, I am a fan of these new sprites!

Is it confirmed that all Lopmon, Ryudamon, and Veemon comes from different special digi egg?
if it does, then I suspect each line will just consist of a single line, like V-pet 20th special egg.

so for next week, I bet we are getting Terriermon -SaintGargomon, Meicrackmon, and Wormmon/Stingmon

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is it confirmed that all Lopmon, Ryudamon, and Veemon comes from different special digi egg?
if it does, then I suspect each line will just consist of a single line, like V-pet 20th special egg.
Unless I'm mistaken they don't 'clearly' say that, but I'd assume it'll work that way, same as the 20th V-Pet.

AhBeng

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Who are the other 2 Great Angels?

And who do we think Ryudamon evolves to?

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Do you all think we might actually get an ultimate/perfect for XVmon that leads to that UlforceVdramon, that was previously revealed?

Would be cool if there was a split: standard > Ulforce and jogress > Imperialdramon.

I also like the idea of Banchostingmon and GranKuwagamon showing up too.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
RogueX4 I'm not expecting it. Its a vpet so they usually do random evolutions to match the old release, like ExTyrannomon>Puppetmon. Ulforce will probably just evolve from what's already in there if he's not in a special egg.

I'm hoping we get new fusions ala Alter S and GraceNovamon though. I mean come on Saint Galgomon and Cherubimon would be perfect, and its hinted at Alphamon Owryuken and Paildramon with this update.

Last edited:

diginut

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Veemon and XV-mon! Dream come true!

UlforceVdramon will most likely evolve from AeroVdramon..

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Veemon and XV-mon! Dream come true!

UlforceVdramon will most likely evolve from AeroVdramon..
Think they will add new Digimon to the original ver X.0 or X.5 line ups?

They haven’t mentioned it in any of the interviews or updates. Other than adding new eggs and a potential ver 0.5, with Seraphimon, Ophanimon, and I imagine a third. Since all X.5’s had three new Digimon replacing three old ones.

It happened to the Vpet but that’s because they really needed to add ultimate/megas.

Last edited:

diginut

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

They haven’t mentioned it in any of the interviews or updates. Other than adding new eggs and a potential ver 0.5, with Seraphimon, Ophanimon, and I imagine a third. Since all X.5’s had three new Digimon replacing three old ones.

It happened to the Vpet but that’s because they really needed to add ultimate/megas.

From what I could gather from their twitter account, UlforceVdramon will be added to Wind Guardians for a total of 24 digimon (.0 and .5 versions combined), while Seraphimon and Ophanimon will be added to Virus Busters for a total of 21.

No new digimon for the rest of the versions.

Last edited:

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm glad I bought the Black version too, now that Wormmon and Impmon are both in it. That's two of my three favorite characters in the franchise.
I wonder if there’s any interest in developing new jogress combinations between the 02​ cast.
I would be fine with just giving Armadimon actual Perfect and Ultimate level-forms. His evolution line is in tatters. Shakkoumon is basically Angemon in armor, and it seems increasingly likely from Vikemon's official profile that he was designed as Gomamon's Ultimate form and then slapped onto Armadimon's evolution line.
RogueX4 I'm not expecting it. Its a vpet so they usually do random evolutions to match the old release, like ExTyrannomon>Puppetmon. Ulforce will probably just evolve from what's already in there if he's not in a special egg. I'm hoping we get new fusions ala Alter S and GraceNovamon though. I mean come on Saint Galgomon and Cherubimon would be perfect, and its hinted at Alphamon Owryuken and Paildramon with this update.
Saint Cherubimon certainly would be a visually interesting Digimon. As would a fourth Great Angel along the lines of Ogudomon or Huanglongmon born from the Jogress of any two of the Three Great Angels. Without Dorumon, I'm not sure how they could do Alphamon O. Unless it's a form deeply hidden in the Digital Monster ver 20 they haven't revealed yet.

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

From what I could gather from their twitter account, UlforceVdramon will be added to Wind Guardians for a total of 24 digimon (.0 and .5 versions combined), while Seraphimon and Ophanimon will be added to Virus Busters for a total of 19.

No new digimon for the rest of the versions.
Oh! I missed that. I haven’t been following their twitter, just the news on this site.

I’m surprised that they are combining the X.0 and X.5 versions into one egg? I wonder how that will affect the Digivolution requirements.

I’m a bit lost with why the Virus Buster total is 19, shouldn’t it be 21? (Well 22 with Omegamon but he was oddly left out, maybe as “surprise”?).

It’d be weird if all the ver. 1,2,3, and 5 eggs have 23, but 4 and 0 have 24 and 22... never mind maybe rather than giving 23 to the ver 0 egg they probably gave it to the ver 4 egg instead.

Still I hope they do add more Digimon, like they did with Ulforce, to the other eggs.

ShikaSS

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A lot of special Digitamas in this. The Nightmare Soldiers and Virus Busters will each have their own special Digitama too, according to the Twitter account.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Think they will add new Digimon to the original ver X.0 or X.5 line ups? They haven’t mentioned it in any of the interviews or updates. Other than adding new eggs and a potential ver 0.5, with Seraphimon, Ophanimon, and I imagine a third. Since all X.5’s had three new Digimon replacing three old ones. It happened to the Vpet but that’s because they really needed to add ultimate/megas.
From what I could gather from their twitter account, UlforceVdramon will be added to Wind Guardians for a total of 24 digimon (.0 and .5 versions combined), while Seraphimon and Ophanimon will be added to Virus Busters for a total of 19. No new digimon for the rest of the versions.
Oh! I missed that. I haven’t been following their twitter, just the news on this site. I’m surprised that they are combining the X.0 and X.5 versions into one egg? I wonder how that will affect the Digivolution requirements. I’m a bit lost with why the Virus Buster total is 19, shouldn’t it be 21? (Well 22 with Omegamon but he was oddly left out, maybe as “surprise”?). It’d be weird if all the ver. 1,2,3, and 5 eggs have 23, but 4 and 0 have 24 and 22... never mind maybe rather than giving 23 to the ver 0 egg they probably gave it to the ver 4 egg instead. Still I hope they do add more Digimon, like they did with Ulforce, to the other eggs.
Didn't even think of that. They had slots for three Virus Busters .5 Digimon and gave one to Wind Guardians because Ulforce V-dramon coming from Aero V-dramon made more sense than VB Metal Greymon doing it.

diginut

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh! I missed that. I haven’t been following their twitter, just the news on this site.

I’m surprised that they are combining the X.0 and X.5 versions into one egg? I wonder how that will affect the Digivolution requirements.

I’m a bit lost with why the Virus Buster total is 19, shouldn’t it be 21? (Well 22 with Omegamon but he was oddly left out, maybe as “surprise”?).

It’d be weird if all the ver. 1,2,3, and 5 eggs have 23, but 4 and 0 have 24 and 22... never mind maybe rather than giving 23 to the ver 0 egg they probably gave it to the ver 4 egg instead.

Still I hope they do add more Digimon, like they did with Ulforce, to the other eggs.
Oops.. sorry should be 21 instead of 19. No idea why they omitted Omegamon though.

I'm not sure that they are combining the .0 and .5 versions into 1 egg, but if they are then I think that will make egg selection less messy? Haha

Sadly I don't think they are adding any more digimon to the other eggs. Whatever new digimon we'll be getting will be from the special eggs and from jogressing..

DigiGrader

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

It could be to even the number out. 23+23+23 = 24+23+22
Meaning they might not add more to existing egg line.
I was expecting them to add Pendulum cycle hidden perfect digimons, but I guess it is too much.

What do you guys think the evolution line of 02 digimon would be if they don't do jogresss evolution?

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Remember that War Greymon and Metal Garurumon were Ultimates in Metal Empire? They probably added Omegamon into the Black version so you could get it there. Or by jogressing a VB Digimin with a ME Digimon. It'd be weird to have a War Greymon and Metal Garurumon that couldn't jogress.
What do you guys think the evolution line of 02 digimon would be if they don't do jogresss evolution?
Aquilamon > Garudamon/Garudamon X is canon. XV-mon > AeroV-dramon is heavily implied from design cues. Stingmon > Jewelbeemon is almost a certainty. There's no way it wasn't designed with Stingmon in mind. Ankylomon doesn't really have anything - both in terms of theme or design. Closest things that come to mind are Vermillimon, Groundramon, Brachimon, or Jyagamon. But none of them slots in as easily as the V/Hawk/Worm Perfects I mentioned.

Seymour Butz

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
t seems increasingly likely from Vikemon's official profile that he was designed as Gomamon's Ultimate form and then slapped onto Armadimon's evolution line.

Kind of, actually. If I’m not mistaken, in the original V-pets, the 02 ultimates were actually formed from a second round of jogresses between the jogressed perfects and one Adventure perfect apiece. Imperial Dramon wasn’t designed merely as the evolution of Piledramon: he was designed as the jogress of Piledramon and Metal Greymon. GranKuwagamon was the jogress of Dino Beemon and Atlur Kabuterimon. Valkyriemon was the jogress of Sylphimon and Garudamon. It just so happens that those all work pretty well as the linear ultimates of their respective 02 perfects, while the jogress of Shakkōmon and Zudomon clearly favours the latter.

Angel-kun

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes, but in the D-3 in the original web page, they put Vikemon and Sylphimon as a linear evolution for Armadimon and Hawkmon.