New Digimon Obtained Via Passwords in the 20th Anniversary Pendulums

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added images and info from Bandai showing the process to get Imperialdramon, after using the password to get Stingmon.

DigiKing Tamer

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No Dragon Mode, eh? Understandable but still a bit saddened. :(

wildwing64

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's interesting how there's a heavy focus on popular Digimon with these, especially when compared to the Ver. 20th V-Pets which seemed a bit more haphazard with the included Megas outside of the special eggs.

Susanoomon is an odd choice, given that most of the password Copymons are being used for jogressing. It seems like a waste to not have Digimon combine into him. Unless he's being used for some other combination that we don't yet know about.

DigiGrader

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's interesting how there's a heavy focus on popular Digimon with these, especially when compared to the Ver. 20th V-Pets which seemed a bit more haphazard with the included Megas outside of the special eggs.

Susanoomon is an odd choice, given that most of the password Copymons are being used for jogressing. It seems like a waste to not have Digimon combine into him. Unless he's being used for some other combination that we don't yet know about.
If only they would make Magna Garurumon an evolution of Garmmon from Virus Buster extra egg and Kaiser greymon as Rise Greymon's evolution

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added images and info from Bandai showing the process to get Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.

Arranos

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice to see Imperialdramon PM as a Jogress in the devices.

DigiGrader

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nice! Paladin mode! Personally I prefer dragon mode (paladin mode looks too much like fighter mode), but this is still nice.

Is there any info on how long a copymon can last for?

diginut

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So that brings the number of jogress digimon to 9.. I wonder how many more we are going to get.. I hope by more than 10, they mean 19.. lol

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So you can just enter a password and get an Ultimate that lasts indefinitely? That's kinda nuts.

Hacker_d

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So you can just enter a password and get an Ultimate that lasts indefinitely? That's kinda nuts.
I’m still not totally clear on how this password thing works, like where do the passwords come from? Are they the same for everyone?

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm coming around to stingmon being a password digimon now as it means you're able to raise omega/omnimon and imperialdramon on one device whereas you'd need 2 without password digimon

DigiGrader

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm coming around to stingmon being a password digimon now as it means you're able to raise omega/omnimon and imperialdramon on one device whereas you'd need 2 without password digimon
You still need a second one. Either to copy omnimon material or to store imperialdramon.

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
can't you raise omnimon on the silver blue pendulum then with the free space raise xveemon and use the copymon for stingmon?

DigiGrader

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
omnimon is obtainable via wargreymon and m.garurumon jogress. So, if your pendulum already contain an imperialdramon, you can't raise both.

Lalo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Which is why he's saying you make Omnimon first​.

DigiGrader

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I guess you can if the omnimon is still alive when the new egg reach imperialdramon. Can it live that long tho?

Last edited:

Vaioumon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You can just freeze it, no?

DigiGrader

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
We can, if freeze mode does not freeze both digimon.