New Digimon Obtained Via Jogress in 20th Anniversary Pendulums

DigiGrader

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was confused with the translation's wording. It seems one of the three can jogress into digimon that is not ogudomon. In that case I too think that it will be Beelzemon. But who should it jogress with to get blast mode?

RogueX4

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope it's Demon Super Ultimate. In V-Tamer 01 he is born after Jogressing with Arkadimon Ultimate (also in the TCG), so if Arkadimon appears as a Copymon I can see this happening!!
This would be great if it could come true T_T. Demon needs more love. I feel he’s always gotten the short end of the stick after V-Tamers.

Though I sadly imagine it will be Beelzebumon Blast Mode. Maybe it will jogress with Dukemon. That way Silver Black gets Blast Mode and Silver Blue gets Crimson Mode.

Last edited:

Hacker_d

Banned
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope it's Demon Super Ultimate. In V-Tamer 01 he is born after Jogressing with Arkadimon Ultimate (also in the TCG), so if Arkadimon appears as a Copymon I can see this happening!!
This would be such a beautiful tribute to the V-Tamer series, and Demon always gets the short end of the stick so Demon getting a super ultimate through jogress with Arkadimon would be awesome. Are there anymore copymon reveals left though?

Last edited: