New Digimon Manga from Tenya Yabuno in Saikyo Jump Beginning Next Month

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Like Theigno, I'm a little concerned about this, because of the nature of Saikyo Jump (and the dumbness of some of Pulsemon's evolutions would probably lend themselves well to a gag manga).

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Imagine that Patamon evolving into Dominimon, i mean, its tenya yabuno, if there is a chance to see any V-tamer exclusive digimon again its here.
I still dont know how their relationship works, he works for bandai, he design digimon, the digimons belong to him instead of bandai, bandai couldnt do anything or didnt even tried? idk, and here he is working once again in the franchise, at the end the only one who lose is the fandom that wants to see those digimons once again.

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope it’s Hiro’s dad. That’s an angle not yet trod outside of Savers.
I don't think this is the case but I would definitely like this to be true. Ghost Game's universe starting off with that much depth would be so cool

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
What ever this is, It's great and should be fun. Let's see how it works.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I imagine this Bokomon will play a similar part to Gabu from V Tamer
And I think aside from the back part of the hair, this kid doesnt really look like Hiro. He is way smaller and has a more V-Tamer/Adventure style of clothing compared to Hiros pretty down to earth design.
On this being related to GG, I really doubt this will have any of the teased "horror elements" of the anime, and them hiding the name would be extra dumb if it was just "Ghost Game, the manga"

JungleTrooper

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder with Patamon and Bokomon’s appearence in the new manga means they maybe the rookies for upcoming DIMs Heaven of Judgment and Karma of the Gods.
I find that extremely unlikely. Bokomon and Neemon are more like guides/comic relief characters.

GoggleBoy97

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It seems the manga will be called "Digimon Dreamers" and it will be independent from the Ghost Game anime. Also apparently it will mainly be a comedic mini serialization.

Source

Hoen

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yabuno has just confirmed 'Digimon Dreamers' is indeed a gag manga. Each chapter should be around 10 pages.