New Digimon in Linkz is Jazamon! Images of all his evolutions!

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is anyone else getting a Godzilla-MechaGodzilla vibe? Obviously there are a lot of robot dinosaurs but this is a full line that was made to counter the more kaiju original. I don't follow the story though.
Based on what is known in the story, Metallicdramon is not in opposition against Volcanicdramon nor is it meant to counter it. If anything, they're on the same side. Volcanicdramon is the administrator that holds the code to activate the program to reboot and restore the Digital World, while Metallicdramon is the guardian of the center of the Digital World where the reboot program is located.

kintang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
While I love dragon and dragon type Digimon, can we get a different digimon type please? I mean when is the last time you get a full line fish type digimon? And can't Bandai design an Ultimate/Mega class digimon without any dragon element in it? I think we also need more Ultimate/Mega jogress class digimon who isn't humanoid in appearance.

It's about time that Bandai take a page from Gamefreak design studio in monster variety.

Notus

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I find it funny he becomes more airplane-like with each evolution, until in the end he goes "NO, I'm a dragon, dammit!".

Deep Saver

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone know what attribute these Digimon have? I would guess Vaccine but don’t see it mentioned anywhere.

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
After seeing it twice, I think what turns me off a little bit from this Digimon in my case is that "weird" alien-like red eyes on Jazamon and his evolutions. I can see the air-jet theme and I'm not against it (we have some previous examples in Digimon), but I think I kinda prefer more expressive round eyes like let's say Offmon. That's probably why I think Lucemon & Lilithmon are so likeable compared to other humanoid Digimon, an intense eye expression can convey more than any other thing in my case (but hey it's a matter of taste). We also have Sparrowmon/RaptorSparromon and Pteramon/Pteramon X that have more conventional looks following a cute/edgy pattern respetively and well, JetSilphymon which is basically a Jet Waifu LOL The less conventional wings on MetallicDramon are kinda neat though.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does anyone know what attribute these Digimon have? I would guess Vaccine but don’t see it mentioned anywhere.
Links doesn't use Attributes, so it'll either need to be in Survive/Next Story, a random Twitter post, or the DRB.

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Based on the models, I don't care too much for the Adult form, but the Child form is cute, I like the jet aesthetic for the Perfect form, and the Ultimate is pretty cool. All in all, not much else to say other then it's a pretty decent line of Digimon.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dub Links uses Jazardmon/Jazarichmon

Last edited:

Youkomon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like a knock off of Blue Eyes Shining Dragon somewhat. :) Either that or inspired by.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think we all hope they fuse. If only because it makes a lot of sense.

Tortoiseshel

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hope, or anticipate? After Omegamon Alter-S, Ordinemon, Grace Novamon, Ragna Lordmon, Rafflesimon... Yeah, these two complementary Ultimate-level Digimon are probably gonna fuse eventually :p

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah. Those are basically why I think they'll fuse. Thanks.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I sure missed so much during my "disappearance".... So I'm surprised this new Jet version line actually have different models instead of reusing Vobomon's evo line models... Not sure about if Metallicdramon is reskin model of Volcanicdramon. But I really thought Jazamon could have awesome epic Jet Ultimate form but no... Another Dragon type yet again! lol pity Metallicdramon didn't get any Jet parts besides the multi aurora color wings. But what's up with fusion theories?

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Why not? We have a lot of paired Digimon fusing. Omegamon, Chaosmon, and GraceNovamon.