New Digimon DS Game!

Yakuza Soul

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=BryceTornado link=topic=5765.msg72507#msg72507 date=1194063424]
I think that's a fantastic Idea Steph! ^_^ heh is anyone else buying into this?! o_O

[size=7pt]Edit: If you don't have more than a short sentence worth to say about something, don't quote another users entire post. -- Lost[/size]
[/quote]

I do. Only with the 3d battles. What I disagree with is it looking like Digimon story battles. They royally bore me. It should be 3d Digimon world battles :D.

BryceTornado

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
edit: naughty don't blatent advertise other sites thanks that are nothing to do with the topic in hand.

celestial_sacred

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hooray to the new game! It does sound interesting and I love the graphics! It looks like WonderSwan's D Project ones. <3

Subster

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
mmm looks real good, hopefully a NA release... I'll be real happy if they got rid of the 1st person battling mode :p

DarkTamer Steph

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Subster link=topic=5765.msg73015#msg73015 date=1194456296]
mmm looks real good, hopefully a NA release... I'll be real happy if they got rid of the 1st person battling mode :p
[/quote]

I don't care if it's a NA release, an ENGLISH one would be sufficient for me!! lol

NewHJ

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Posting this here too:

Some new screenshots and some JAP info of the game.

The Game Logo:

dejimon1022rogowc3.jpg

http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1211413_1407.html

Sorry if that was already posted.

Garmmon

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Team Taichi vs. Team Yamato? X3
Frankly, the graphics don't appeal that much to me. I might consider buying it, but meh. Though it's a definite buy for me if Dynasmon/Rhodoknightmon make their way into the game as playable characters. =3

4gotmyoldusername

The graphics look just like *gulp* Pokemon Dungeon *dun dun dun dunnnn* but I'd probably buy it because there is no way possible that Digimon could ever get as bad as Pokemon and well..., its Digimon. =]

Master-Element

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It looks like Pokemon ranger but the more you look at it the more you see that its nothing like it. you dint use the stylus to capture you use it to guide the outside of battle, and you train them allot, plus the battles look allot more complex then anything in the v-pet even you you dint effect the battle during the match still. Instead of just shooting back and forth it looks like they run around dodge, and other stuff to.

Lord Puppetmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Kazu64 link=topic=5765.msg74111#msg74111 date=1195503185]
The graphics look just like *gulp* Pokemon Dungeon *dun dun dun dunnnn* but I'd probably buy it because there is no way possible that Digimon could ever get as bad as Pokemon and well..., its Digimon. =]
[/quote]

Ugh. Again with that. Cut it out with the Pokemon bashing, would you? At least add an "in my opinion" or something! Especially since the Pokemon games are nowhere NEAR as dumb as the anime.

It... really doesn't look like Pokemon Ranger at all. But I can barely tell what's on screen in some of the screenshots. This could get a bit confusing...

4gotmyoldusername

[quote author=Lord Puppetmon link=topic=5765.msg74114#msg74114 date=1195506991]
[/quote]

Ugh. Again with that. Cut it out with the Pokemon bashing, would you? At least add an "in my opinion" or something! Especially since the Pokemon games are nowhere NEAR as dumb as the anime.

It... really doesn't look like Pokemon Ranger at all. But I can barely tell what's on screen in some of the screenshots. This could get a bit confusing...
[/quote]

Haha who am I kidding I love Pokemon, lol I really do. Its just Pokemon Dungeon was a horrible game in my opinion.

Vande

Roll Roll, Critical, Critical
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
don't double post ~_~ if you have to be told about breaking the rules again you will be given a proper warning. THINK about your post before you post it, that way in areas you can't edit you don't double.

Master-Element

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I dint think he realised he Double posted, he probably thought he was editing his post, I have done that before.

4gotmyoldusername

Yeah, lol I coulda sworn I was on edit. Sorry though, it won't happen again. I promise. Anyways... Does anyone have any clips of gameplay?

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You could swear that you hit Modify all you want, considering this is in the news section and there is no Modify button for this section unless you are a Mod or Admin you'll just look like an idiot by swearing that you hit edit.

The sub forums under SITE STUFF, lack a modify function for normal members, the higher ups have them but not the regular members, I'm pretty sure there was a good reason for this mentioned before, just can't remember what it was.

4gotmyoldusername

Well as I've stated before I haven't been on WtW in a really long time considering my account mysteriously dissapeared a qhile ago.

but this is way off topic so lets drop it. =]

Lord Puppetmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Kazu64 link=topic=5765.msg74139#msg74139 date=1195526200]
[quote author=Lord Puppetmon link=topic=5765.msg74114#msg74114 date=1195506991]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha who am I kidding I love Pokemon, lol I really do. Its just Pokemon Dungeon was a horrible game in my opinion.[/quote]

...well, I can't argue with that. I'm glad I got Mystery Dungeon Blue as a gift, because otherwise it would've been a horrible waste of money. I haven't gotten much further than the point where you recruit that Magnemite.

Hopefully, this game won't be anything like MD, or I'd have to pass.

4gotmyoldusername

Yeah I beat MD only because it's a habit to beat every game I get no matter how crappy it is. But yes if it's anything like MD I'm not buying it, I think I still have nightmares of MD...

DarkTamer Steph

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Santaskid link=topic=5765.msg74194#msg74194 date=1195592083]
You could swear that you hit Modify all you want, considering this is in the news section and there is no Modify button for this section unless you are a Mod or Admin you'll just look like an idiot by swearing that you hit edit.

The sub forums under SITE STUFF, lack a modify function for normal members, the higher ups have them but not the regular members, I'm pretty sure there was a good reason for this mentioned before, just can't remember what it was.
[/quote]

That's really not a fair thing to say to someone, Santaskid. I've made the mistake once as well. Don't talk down to people, because it's rude and hateful. Nobody's perfect.

@ Kazu64, no gameplay vids are out as of yet, all we have are the scans...

Can't wait to see them when they come out though!!