New Digimon Card Game Promo Pack in August & September- 8 Purple and Black Cards

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

A new Digimon Card game promo pack has been announced!

This is the second promo pack for the card game, with the first being the 0.0 set that came out before the card game was officially released.

This pack will include 8 cards that are all black or purple, with details to be revealed later (unless they throw in a curveball with a random assortment instead of 8 static cards, I think we can safely count on cards relating to at least 4 specific Digimon showing up...)

Update- Added a second version of the promo pack artwork that we've tweaked the color profile so it should display better more accurately than the version Bandai put up. The corrected version is on the right.

The promo packs will be given away at 'Tamer Exchange' meetings/events in August and September. If it's anything like the previous promo pack, we will likely see these show up a number of other places also.

July Tamer Exchange events, happening now, get fancy versions of the memory gauges used to play the game.

Update- Another way to get the promo pack will be at the new pop-up shops. Details can be found here.

Digimon Card Game Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power is scheduled to release on July 22nd.

Previous card previews for Booster Set 2:

Attachments

Last edited:

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Purple is my colour, even the booster packaging is cool.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
im guessing the other four are keramon, chrysalimon, demidevimon and devimon, to have 2 full lines
still! pretty nice art, i think i like this diaboromon art a lil more than the booster 2 one

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
oh, they're a special event related booster. I was hoping they would be more accessible to help people starting out in the new colors that didn't have prior support. But, that is the definition of "promotional" so my assumptions are on me

Last edited:

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was hoping they would be more accessible to help people starting out i the mew colors that didn't have prior support.
I hope they announce Green, Black and Purple starter decks for that

SparkGold

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope they announce Green, Black and Purple starter decks for that
yeah, I do too. Those decks were extremely convenient for the first three colors and let new players pick up and play the game immediately for the super cheap price of only 500 yen, but I know that there's probably people with interest who are on the fence of getting in the card game who are most interested in Green, Purple, and Black

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Added a color corrected version of the pack image.

GoldenEXP

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
...is it weird that i like the non corrected one a lil more
somethin about the more neony colours appeals to me, idk