New Digimon Battle Spirits Booster Set Announced! Last Evolution Themed!

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Been a bit since one of these...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Battle Spirits Twitter has announced a new Digimon collaboration booster set titled 'Last Evolution'.

The new booster set (which based on the title) will be based on the upcoming 20th Anniversary film, and is being released on February 29th, a bit over a week after the movie.

Details on the new booster will show up soon.

Prior Digimon card sets for the Battle Spirits card game have been:

Collaboration Booster 2, Digimon Super Evolution, which was based on Digimon Adventure (along with a few tri. promotional cards.)

Collaboration Booster 3, Digimon Super Evolution V1.5, which was a reprint set of the prior booster, including new artwork on a few cards, the tri. promo cards from the previous release being included 'in set', and a Zubamon bonus card.

Starter Deck 45, Digimon Chosen Children, which was based on Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure tri.

Collaboration Booster 5, Our Digimon Adventure, which was based on Digimon Adventure 02 and Digimon Adventure tri.

Collaboration Booster 7, Digimon Kimero! Card Slash!, which was based on Digimon Tamers

Nagatem

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
As cool as that is, I really wanted a frontier set for lucemon and all the other cool Digimon in the season, hopefully it comes out eventually after this new set

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow nice. I hope the next year will introduce more new things.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I’m a bit surprised we keep getting more of these, but it is nice!

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would like more art of designs that are blurry and hard to see in the official arts like Bancho Golemon. Hopefully Last Evolution features Digimon not commonly used

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Huh I guess there will either be a lot of re-prints, or they make new versions of Agumon, Gabumon etc. I always expected Frontier to be next.