New Digimon Adventure- All 8 Kids Silhouettes, Updated with more Nade Nade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spongebond

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh well. Wonder what info we are going to get next then. If all the silhouettes are released finally.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh well. Wonder what info we are going to get next then. If all the silhouettes are released finally.
Based on the nade nade number, if the game is available, and how hardcore Digimon fans fight to see it, it's possible Jump Festa will happen first, and once it does, I expect we will get more solid information.

Spongebond

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Based on the nade nade number, if the game is available, and how hardcore Digimon fans fight to see it, it's possible Jump Festa will happen first, and once it does, I expect we will get more solid information.
When is Jump Fest?

Takatofan1986

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The good: I HATED Joe's hair in 02, SO glad he cut it.

The Bad?: To me it's a bad sign that they showed "everyone" but the 02 people. Hope they are still in it, at least some :/

Trilby1992

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Koushirou had a growth spurt!
Judging from that image I could safely assume that Mimi had stunted her growth from all the partying and smoking and Sora stopped growing from the lack of excercising.

nintenfan

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So I'm guessing the original 8 will be the focus here?

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You know, if I didn't know that was Jyou, I might instead think it was Touma. :p

OP1988

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm guessing the next egg will feature the 02 gang.

Digitalguy

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Figures that this leaks right before we finish. :p
Also,
Hello everyone! First time posting here :)

Lord Puppetmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really hope it will. Either that or the Adventure Digimon. I prefer the 02 gang, I know what the Digimon look like.

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I really hope it will. Either that or the Adventure Digimon. I prefer the 02 gang, I know what the Digimon look like.
They better have the zero two group or I'll be pissed! AS WILL MANY OTHERS. Looks like the next egg is Snow Botamon. Cute~

Digitalguy

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"We can meet again"
But they already did....

Lord Puppetmon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
"We can meet again"
But they already did....
This time they can meet again with us, the audience, though! It's been a long time since the last time we saw them, after all.

G-SANtos

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
*third, it looks like the girls are allergic to pants? lol.
It's Japan. The "girls wear skirts" mentality is very strong there. Though, since Mimi lives in the USA, they should at least research enough to know that mentality isn't strong in the West. I'm afraid they won't research much for the international Chosen. I bet we'll get another Yakovich from the Russian kids, and maybe Icelandic people with surnames.

This time they can meet again with us, the audience, though! It's been a long time since the last time we saw them, after all.
But, we saw one third of them in Hunters, and all of them in the PSP game and Re:Digitize: Decode.

I still get the feeling this about meeting their Digimon.
They live with their Digimon (I think. Correct me if I'm missing something for not having listened to the CD dramas yet). They can meet their Partners everyday after waking up.

Digitalguy

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Would have thought Sora's egg would be next. Oh well I just hope we don't have to do another million egg rubs. :p
I still get the feeling this about meeting their Digimon.
They live with their Digimon (I think. Correct me if I'm missing something for not having listened to the CD dramas yet). They can meet their Partners everyday after waking up.
Which is why I find it so strange.. . I'm guessing Taichi doesn't live Agumon since he didn't say goodbye to him in his little story on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.