New Adventure: Insert Song X-treme Fight & Episode 10 Preview Screenshots

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

In addition to the standard preview screenshots, the Digimon TV account has announced we are getting a new insert song today!

The new insert song is titled 'X-treme Fight' and will be sung by Takayoshi Tanimoto, who has done both the opening for the series and the evolution/battle vocal insert. It is (likely) going to appear at the new evolution/fight sequence in the episode.

While not announced yet, X-treme Fight is also likely the (at the time of this post) 'unannounced other song' being included on the Digimon Adventure: OP CD single.

Update- Confirmation it is the 3rd song, along with samples of all 3 songs can be found here.

The CD single for Unidentified Airship, by Takayoshi Tanimoto, will be 1,200 yen when it is released on August 19th.

The confirmed tracklist for the CD is:
Unidentified Airship (the OP for Digimon Adventure:)
Be the Winners (an insert song for Digimon Adventure: used for evolution/battles)
Karaoke versions of each

Pre-orders are up at CDJapan for the CD. (affiliate link.)

Prior details about this release can be found here.

And here are the preview screenshots for the episode.

Digimon Adventure: episode 10, The Steel-Solid Super Evolution, starts in Japan in a few hours, and elsewhere a few hours later, so we get a few preview screenshots!

Our discussion thread for episode 10 can be found here.

Attachments

Last edited:

Quinlan58

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I expect to be underwhelmed the first time I hear it and end up loving it after a couple episodes. Much like with the OP and Be The Winners.

Weird to include a new insert song not even 10 episode after the first insert song debuted.