New Adventure: Insert Song "Break the Chain" by Takayoshi Tanimoto, Evolution Preview at Jump Festa 2021 Tomorrow, Screenshots for now

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

We knew we would get a preview of a new insert song and evolution sequence at Jump Festa 2021 this weekend.

WarGreymon's initial appears evolving from MetalGreymon is previewed via a few screenshots ahead of time of that though.

We also have details of the song...

Like the opening song and other insert songs, Takayoshi Tanimoto is back for 'Break the Chain', which is the song that will go with the evolution.

Tanimoto wrote, composed, and produced the song.

More to come soon.

Hopefully the animation and the song are as nice as the screenshots appear to be.

Attachments

Nemomon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
After hearing the recent few new Endings to DA:, I'm kinda afraid of trying a new its song. And now I kinda wish they will leave the opening alone and won't try to change it, too...

Eitaroutarouman

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
MetalGreymon? Are we using 02 and Tri's Ultimate Evolution instead of Warp?

Omnimon Zwart

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe. But who knows? It could just be the tail end of the sequence showing MetalGreymon to WarGreymon.

I do think a MetalGreymon to WarGreymon sequence makes more sense. If the Digivice: game truly has spoilers, then maybe they have it starting a MetalGreymon because he can get a split evolution and they figured it was easier to show MetalGreymons state of being to show why he’d turn into WarGreymon or BlitzGreymon

Jmac28211

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope we get a MetalGreymon digivolution and an Agumon warp. I've really enjoyed all of DA:'s music so far (Openings, Endings, Inserts), so I can't wait to hear this one.

Yume

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How risky is it to hope for an ultimate evolution sequence for all 8 main digimon? Just wishful thinking?

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ultimate Evolution sequence strikes me as more likely than a Warp sequence given how long they spend in their higher forms now.

But I could be wrong.

Lilimonblooms

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How risky is it to hope for an ultimate evolution sequence for all 8 main digimon? Just wishful thinking?

Is it that hard to do? Seriously till now in my opinion garudamon and the others were treated not very well and they didn't appear that much!
They could at least give them more attacks (garudamon could use something other than shadow wings😜)
However let's see maybe in the mega focused episodes they will all get equal focus (also poor lilimon😢)

Yume

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd understand skipping the Adult and Perfect evolution sequences for everyone in order to save time and money. They'll use the ultimate levels way more as the series progresses, so it would make sense to save those stock animations for ultimate evolutions. Still, if its not warp-evolution, I don't think they'll evolve all the way to perfect with the "ball of light" and then use stock animation for Ultimate.

Lilimonblooms

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If I remember correctly in tri they digivolve from ultimates not from rookie.
In savers they digivolve from rookie to mega, this made the champion/ultimate so underrepresented for me.
While when you go from gaomon to the ultimate or from lalamon to lilamon
You still see gaogomon and sunflowmon.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hey. Cool. New insert song. ...Break the Chain might fit for a Gabumon evo. Or if we get Myotismon. heh heh But this should be great to see.

Tetsuya Suoh

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Maybe. But who knows? It could just be the tail end of the sequence showing MetalGreymon to WarGreymon.

I do think a MetalGreymon to WarGreymon sequence makes more sense. If the Digivice: game truly has spoilers, then maybe they have it starting a MetalGreymon because he can get a split evolution and they figured it was easier to show MetalGreymons state of being to show why he’d turn into WarGreymon or BlitzGreymon
Even without the Digivice: the fact that we're not even halfway through the series and are already getting Ultimates makes it obvious that were either getting dual/alternate Ultimates or Super Ultimates

As for the screenshots themselves, look like they're not doing the real-time sequence they normally do for the first Evolution yo a new stage.

Last edited:

Eitaroutarouman

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Even without the Digivice: the fact that we're not even halfway through the series and are already getting Ultimates makes it obvious that were either getting dual/alternate Ultimates or Super Ultimates
We're also in the 30s, which is typically when Digimon reach their final forms. There's also the fact that Adventure is the only series to have more than six main kids. That means at least eight evo eps, and we still need Angemon and Gatomon to evolve too. The huge cast is probably why MetalGreymon and co debuted so early.

Tetsuya Suoh

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
True, but Digimon series also tend to have 50-52 episodes, this one has 66, so that's significantly more time with the final evolutions than usual.

Mon-Ohma

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
True, but Digimon series also tend to have 50-52 episodes, this one has 66, so that's significantly more time with the final evolutions than usual.
There is also the high possibility the extra episode count will allow room for Omegamon to receive more powerups/forms. :p

Mattman324

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If the Digivice: game truly has spoilers, then maybe they have it starting a MetalGreymon because he can get a split evolution and they figured it was easier to show MetalGreymons state of being to show why he’d turn into WarGreymon or BlitzGreymon
I mean, every other spoiler was accurate so far.

We're also in the 30s, which is typically when Digimon reach their final forms. There's also the fact that Adventure is the only series to have more than six main kids. That means at least eight evo eps, and we still need Angemon and Gatomon to evolve too. The huge cast is probably why MetalGreymon and co debuted so early.
Savers had its last forms start showing up in 37, and it was a 52 episode show. This is 30 and is 66 episodes long.

There is also the high possibility the extra episode count will allow room for Omegamon to receive more powerups/forms. :p
Well, yes, obviously, Alter-S is all but confirmed.