Need help!

Torterenek

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So it has been a while since I spoke on the forum, and I still have my digimon d-cyber in disrepair. I hope there is at least someone who can help me fix my digimon. My digimon no longer could be usable, because an important button stopped working. So I opened him up to see what was wrong. He has some completely broken wires. The wires look replaceable, and they had a part in making the buttons and screen work. Can anyone help me? Or maybe refer me to someone?

Last edited:

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh goodness. I can tell you that any local PC repair shop will charge you a flat rate plus labour. I might suggest putting out a request on Craigslist or Kijiji in your local area for electronics repair.

Torterenek

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
alright. thank you. i was not sure i could ask any computer repair shop. i have never used craigslist or kijiji. i was not sure i could find repairing people on craigslist. i thought it was just to buy things.

Da_Duke2000

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They have a services section. Then again, Google might just be best. The problem is you'll need to tell them exactly what wires need replacing and where they go. They may not be able to interpret the circuit board.

Torterenek

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have decided I might repair my d-cyber. it might be helpful if i could find some kind of diagram for where the wires go, like an inside photo of a working d-cyber or something. That weird glue that held the wires was certainly not long lasting. Meanwhile, I ordered the new 20th anniversary pet from a year or 2 ago, from gamestop.