Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Digimon Adventure website has updated with what appears to be the last egg to nade nade.

The number seems quite low though.... (a final reveal with a low number? Or a final taunt before one last block?)

Time to nade nade.

This will also be a new thread for tri. discussion.

Prior discussion thread can be found here.

SansaStark

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The counter is pretty low, which is good. Maybe at the end of this we'll get a trailer?

DigiDude2001

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't see exactly when it went up, but in the hour or two since, it's already dropped from 200,000 to under 190,000. There will be more hype as the number continues to decrease, so this shouldn't take very long.

I assume this will be a trailer, a release date, or maybe both. That would help put a lot of minds at ease.

Digitalguy

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Such a low number... Is there a catch? :p

MagnaAngemon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Atsuya Uki posted this some days ago in his tumblr blog without a description or tags. I don't know the characters from his past anime (and it could be a character from cencoroll or tsuritama) but it looks like Matt or T.K. http://ukix.tumblr.com/post/115205564836

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm really glad to see another digitama, especially because it has so few clicks.

I wonder what this digitama will reveal, perhaps this show the official website.

Atsuya Uki posted this some days ago in his tumblr blog without a description or tags. I don't know the characters from his past anime (and it could be a character from cencoroll or tsuritama) but it looks like Matt or T.K. http://ukix.tumblr.com/post/115205564836
I think there are two characters in this picture. However, I don't think any of them is a character of Tri (the style is very different). Also, I think the guy on the left (laughing) is Haru of Tsuritama.

Last edited:

Theigno

Supper Mοderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's the final countdown! (dun dun dun, dun, dundundun dun...)

so it finally happened... but there's not really anything surprising about that.

the css file for this particular version of the page (index_0413.css) was uploaded two days ago on the 11th... unfortunately at this time my computer had some rather catastrophal breakdown so I wasn't able to run my daily crawler script for the site, or else we would have known about it back then already...

And yet I still feel a moment of dread that this won't reveal much more....
"We are happy to announce that Digimon adventure tri will be broadcast in color!"

Yamato has much longer hair than that, so it's definitely not him. Closer to Takeru but the hairline and face still seem a bit off for him.

Fugitivo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think this will be a trailer!

What else could it be, then? Maybe the release date?

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, let's hope, we won't get another poke-poke. I posted it now on basicly every outlet I have for those, because I want this painful phase of this pre-adventure to be finally over. >.<"

But it is going down quickly. At this speed, I doubt we will need more then five days.

"We are happy to announce that Digimon adventure tri will be broadcast in color!"
"It will also be fully animated!"

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

sugarplumfairy

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think this will be a trailer!

What else could it be, then? Maybe the release date?
The rest of the cast. The visual profiles. The ending theme. The composer. The official website. It could be lots of things.

Fugitivo

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The rest of the cast. The visual profiles. The ending theme. The composer. The official website. It could be lots of things.
Yes, but as it is the last nade-nade, I have my hopes for something bigger... Anyways, time will tell (4-6 days maybe? =D)

Sabrblade

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A weird glitch in the page reloading just now allowed me to Nade-Nade for a second time today. I tried to recreate the situation, but it seems to have been a one-time fluke. Ah well.

Glad it's going down relatively quickly.

binks7

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
considering all of the marketing for Tri has revolved around the 8 kids, as has the reveals aside from the first one, I think it's pretty safe to assume that this is the final egg. Especially since there isn't any room along the bottom row of eggs for additional eggs beyond this one plus aside from Taichi and Yomato's eggs it's gone three, two, one like a countdown to a big reveal/release of information.

Seymour Butz

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
(Snorts.) 200k clicks. That should ensure it hatches about a week before V-Jump lands.

As usual.

I suppose a premiere date would fit in with technical data such as we expect from Tentomon. Though with the inevitable disappointment of a July premiere, I shouldn’t be surprised if they decide to soften the blow with some other tidbits, such as the rest of the cast.

Of course none of this is the really juicy stuff: the plot, the new digivices, the new evolutions. Those I now expect will be parcelled out in V-Jump in the three months leading up to the premiere, as they always have been. In retrospect, the little one- and two-page exposés for Tri seem a lot less inadequate if this has been the intended time frame for the better part of a year now.

Kon

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, there wasn't any announcement that the premiere has been delayed until July. That were just assumptions.

I hope the digitama reveals the official website. There is usually a lot of information on the official website (character profiles, synopsis of the story, maybe even a trailer).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.