My Wargreymon cosplay

TDR1411

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here you go. I got to wear this to the last big convention in my city before the virus hit. There's more on my instagram @TDR1411. I might do either Magnamon or Flamedramon in the future if I feel like doing another Digimon cosplay.

TDR1411

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
From one Digimon cosplayer to another, that is really epic.
Which cosplays have you done and where can I follow you?
Wow, it's really cool! How do you see out of it? And do you have to hold the Dramon Destroyers in your grip, or are they also attached to your hands? I'd imagine your hands would get tired of holding them after a while XD
I can get a little bit of vision with the nose holes I made. But really they're there for air. The silver upper arm bits take the stress off.

Strontium

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow, it's really cool! How do you see out of it? And do you have to hold the Dramon Destroyers in your grip, or are they also attached to your hands? I'd imagine your hands would get tired of holding them after a while XD
I can get a little bit of vision with the nose holes I made. But really they're there for air. The silver upper arm bits take the stress off.
Gotcha!
Do you have a photograph of the cosplay from the back, so we can see the Brave Shield?

TDR1411

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don't think I did do back photos, but here's the shield.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tippy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is so amazing!! You did an awesome job! I only wish there were more conventions that you can show this off, but I guess we will have to wait 'till next year.

TheMatrix

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There are times like these that make me wish for a like button on this site.