Morphomon & Eosmon (Ultimate) Parallel Previews for Booster Set 6, plus photos of Alphamon & Devimon Parallels

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
boosterset6_morphomonparallel_may25_2021.jpg
boosterset6_eosmonultimateparallel_may25_2021.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with a bonus card preview from Booster Set 6 Double Diamond. This time it's parallel cards of Morphomon and Eosmon (Ultimate)!

Morphomon gets a cute parallel card with a nice butter-fly motif. Eosmon (Ultimate) feels like a purposeful variation of it, being surrounded by a number of Eosmon (Perfect)s. The wider shot of Eosmon works pretty well to show off the scale.

Plus a bit more...
boosterset6_alphamonparallel_may25_2021.jpg
boosterset6votecard_devimonparallel_may25_2021.jpg

An early photo of a parallel card for Alphamon, plus the parallel card for Booster Set 2 Devimon (which won the vote to get a parallel card in the new booster.) While other photos have shown up, they're all of such iffy quality that we'll go ahead and wait for images that don't appear to be taken on a circa 2006 flipphone camera trying to nab a shot of bigfoot.

Thanks to digicaplayer and aiolos94 for the images.

We have the the full set of standard card images for Booster Set 6.

Booster Set 6 Double Diamond is scheduled for release on May 28th.

Previous Card previews for Booster Set 6:

We have clean card images of Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more!

We've also gotten our first details for Booster EX-01 Classic Collection!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    372 KB · Views: 6,621

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The morphomon line is one of my faves, they all look so epic and majestic

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Okay this Morphomon in parallel rare is extremely cute. And Alphamon in parallel rare... Look like he is surrounded by Dukemon and Omegamon. Maybe other Royal Knights behind Alphamon's back in background, too? Hard to judge like that

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They both look beautiful!
I love Eosmon’s line, but I’ll admit I’m a bit gutted it means we’re unlikely to get a non-machine butterfly line for Morphomon. Hudiemon works perfectly as a Champion, but there’s nothing beyond that, and given how rarely we get new insects in general, I highly doubt there ever will be.
Either way though, I’m glad newer Digimon - like Morphomon, Eosmon, Rebelimon and the like are actually bring used.

McGann

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love Eosmon’s line, but I’ll admit I’m a bit gutted it means we’re unlikely to get a non-machine butterfly line for Morphomon. Hudiemon works perfectly as a Champion, but there’s nothing beyond that, and given how rarely we get new insects in general, I highly doubt there ever will be.
Either way though, I’m glad newer Digimon - like Morphomon, Eosmon, Rebelimon and the like are actually bring used.
I'm thinking we'll get a full Morphomon line sooner or later.
Whether by design or happenstance, Morphomon>Hudiemon does look official (with Eosmon being the divergent line) so it'd be cool to see the line finished, with each new stage debuting in separate media/projects.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just realized, You know what? There IS a reason on those "artificial" Digimon evo lines didn't change their names after evolving and being created by Hackers more or less...

Arkadimon, Algomon and Eosmon

Their special abilities involving with Overpowered hax attacks! Although we have Lucemon who isn't artificial. So... Yeah. Kinda paranoid now

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm thinking we'll get a full Morphomon line sooner or later.
Whether by design or happenstance, Morphomon>Hudiemon does look official (with Eosmon being the divergent line) so it'd be cool to see the line finished, with each new stage debuting in separate media/projects.

God that would be wonderful. Here’s hoping!

Tarama

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm pretty sure we'll get Morphomon natural evo line sooner or later. We got Hudiemon already. Just need two levels to fill the rest.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just realized, You know what? There IS a reason on those "artificial" Digimon evo lines didn't change their names after evolving and being created by Hackers more or less...

Arkadimon, Algomon and Eosmon

Their special abilities involving with Overpowered hax attacks! Although we have Lucemon who isn't artificial. So... Yeah. Kinda paranoid now

I think algomon is different from arcadiamon and eosmon

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ya'll being mean to Wormmon, he's who Hudiemon was made for lol

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think algomon is different from arcadiamon and eosmon

It's never entirely explained where the Savers Algomon came from, just that it was partners of some kind with Rhythm. That said, it's also not stated to be artificial, and I wouldn't assume it was.

Sparrow Hawk

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's just me feeling Algomon is another "Keramon" to me. But yeah Algomon said to be a bug in algorithm in this profile.

Yet... They gave that vibe off to me.

Algomon in Savers just was eco-friendly Digimon and 2020... Well they are totally Keramon in every way.

Morphomon having a true line should be awesome to see. But... I seriously doubt if it will be brought back in next appearance with new evo ever. Hopefully with next future game, if she is partnered with human girl... Yeah...

Eosmon Ultimate really need to be renamed as QueenEosmon. Look at that beautiful art! But that art style look like it's almost 3D.

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah they did great job with queeneosmon art ;)