More Vital Bracelet Preview Videos from V-Jump

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Another duo of these! (The first two are here if you haven't seen them yet.)

V-Jump has uploaded two more preview videos for the Vital Bracelet. They both feature Victory Uchida and Sekido, who is in charge of development for the Vital Bracelet (we saw him at DigiNavi, and he has popped up in a number of interviews recently.)

The 3rd (1st above) shows off Dim card usage, including the 'Vs Memory' Dim that comes with each Vital Bracelet, allowing you to battle other users.

The 4th (2nd above) shows off how the Vital Bracelet reacts to exercising, using NFC for an auto-battle, etc. It has also been announced the 4th will be the final installment in the Vital Bracelet Instruction/Preview videos from V-Jump.

No subtitles for these unfortunately, but you get to see usage of the Vital Bracelet itself a decent amount, including some usage of it with the smartphone app, including the NFC feature in use.

The Vital Bracelet is scheduled for release on March 13th

Various recent Vital Bracelet links from WtW:

Attachments

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seen the top one a couple of days ago but hadn't seen the other one. They have shown us so much already I thought I would have had to wait until the navi for all this. I wonder if these will be the last 2 videos until the navi. I guess the navi is still a while off so we might get more videos. I hope we do because I love seeing new VB videos even if they are nothing important.

Jacq

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They look so huge/tall, even on the adults.