More Digimon X2 Profiles- Ogremon X Art and Info!

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
OK. That works. Perfectly. ...Do we have a Leomon X by chance? He may not have a Bancho but Ogremon sure has other forms that are awesome. Like this and Titanmon. He just needs a good level before that.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Leomon X and Panjyamon X including DinoTigemon.

Gigamon23

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
*Sees Ogremon X*
Tfw you get something and it's nicer than expected. :p
I'm getting slight 'Venom' vibes in all the best ways. I like him WAY better than his original form, I think.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank you. Now again, we just need a Mon for Ogremon to evo to to match Leomon's forms.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How? Obviously those unrevealed ones may be Titamon X and other new X form with Virus type maybe, Gulfmon X because of that "Mephismon X"

But all Perfect levels are revealed and no signs of new Perfect ones, only newest X forms.

The saddest thing is... We have no... Gobimon X for that. Sob

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's more likely that the unrevealed Ultimates are Herissmon's Ultimates, or at least one of them. While they were leaked/teased beforehand in ReArise, their official profiles haven't been revealed at the time the roster was released.

There's no reason why a Titamon X or Gulfmon X should be hidden when the rest of the entire roster is revealed, including those that haven't been officially shown yet like Vamdemon X. They're not particularly special Digimon, at least in comparison to the SGDL.

Also, Ogremon X and Mephismon X are version-exclusives. Their counterparts in the opposite version are DarkTyrannomon X and LadyDevimon X, respectively. The former is implied to be part of the BlackAgumon X line, and the latter could be implied to evolve into Ophanimon FM X then Lilithmon.
If counterpart parallels are made, then Imp>Ogre>Vamde>DarkKnight would parallel with the BlackAgumon line while Mephis>Cherubi>Belphe would parallel with LadyDevi>OphaniFM>Lilith.

Last edited:

Amandil7

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Loving this design, I like how simple but funky it is. Such an improvement over the original, X-forms tend to get so spikey and complicated, but it's simple ones like these that work far better imo. This has to be my favorite aside from Impmon-X.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's more likely that the unrevealed Ultimates are Herissmon's Ultimates, or at least one of them. While they were leaked/teased beforehand in ReArise, their official profiles haven't been revealed at the time the roster was released.

There's no reason why a Titamon X or Gulfmon X should be hidden when the rest of the entire roster is revealed, including those that haven't been officially shown yet like Vamdemon X. They're not particularly special Digimon, at least in comparison to the SGDL.

Also, Ogremon X and Mephismon X are version-exclusives. Their counterparts in the opposite version are DarkTyrannomon X and LadyDevimon X, respectively. The former is implied to be part of the BlackAgumon X line, and the latter could be implied to evolve into Ophanimon FM X then Lilithmon.
If counterpart parallels are made, then Imp>Ogre>Vamde>DarkKnight would parallel with the BlackAgumon line while Mephis>Cherubi>Belphe would parallel with LadyDevi>OphaniFM>Lilith.
Iirc Sakuyamon and Diablomon were hidden for no reason other than to build hype and they weren't special. There are 4 unrevealed ultimates. 2 regular and 2 ultimate+ Erismon' only has two ultimates. I guess it could be Erismon's two ultimates, Ogudomon and Lucemon Satan Mode who are special in the lore but I hope Shadow Seraphimon X is in to complete the trio of fallen angels . They seem pretty committed to finishing demonic groups.

Last edited:

Muur

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
There’s a non-zero chance the 4 spots are just the Erismon Ultimates in each version.
that was my thought, because the little werehog is in both versions - so that would surely mean you can get his mega forms in both versions?

I suppose one mega form in each is possible, so rasenmon in one and gekkou mode in the other.

Keep in mind that the good form isn't officially revealed, we only know about it because of datamining.

Last edited:

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Iirc Sakuyamon and Diablomon were hidden for no reason other than to build hype and they weren't special. There are 4 unrevealed ultimates. 2 regular and 2 ultimate+ Erismon' only has two ultimates. I guess it could be Erismon's two ultimates, Ogudomon and Lucemon Satan Mode who are special in the lore but I hope Shadow Seraphimon X is in to complete the trio of fallen angels . They seem pretty committed to finishing demonic groups.
You're evidently remembering wrong. Sakuyamon and Diablomon weren't hidden. They were two of the first new X-Antibodies revealed for the Digimon X. We knew that they existed; just like we know that Vamdemon X, Mephismon X, LadyDevimon X, and the rest exist. It was just that their official artworks weren't available at the time. According to the official statements, their artworks were still being worked on during the initial reveal.

This is a completely different situation. These Ultimate Digimon are completely hidden. No names, no sprites, nothing. Also, you're going under the assumption that there are 4 completely different Digimon, when it is very likely that it is just the same 2 Digimon on each device (and at least one of them is almost definitely a Herissmon Ultimate).

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
You could be right but that'd be so anticlimactic, plus Resenmon GM has been revealed why would they need to hide it anyways?

YongYoKyo

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Rasenmon GM was still not released in ReArise at the time of the roster reveal; his official profile was only just revealed a couple days ago. Even the regular Rasenmon is technically still unrevealed at this current moment, leaks and datamining aside. We only just found out what "GM" even stood for less than a day before the release of the X2 roster.

Last edited: