More Digimon Card Game Booster Set 3 Previews from Shonen Jump & V-Jump

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

A few different card game previews from both Shonen Jump and V-Jump.

First up, from Shonen Jump, we get a look at the cards featuring the jogress forms of the 02 partner Digimon. While we've seen Imperialdramon and Paildramon before, I 'think' this is the first time we are seeing the art for Silphymon and Shakkoumon.

And then from V-Jump we get a couple of Digimon who are a bit newer...

Durandamon and RagnaLordmon! The 2 relatively new Digimon we were expecting, since we got a small look at RagnaLordmon on the packaging for Union Impact, but this is the first time we've seen the art for Durandamon, which features what looks to be a dynamic high speed dash attack. And RagnaLordmon looks quite impressive.

The majority of these we've seen, but these are the best we've seen them, with more than a few of them having been low quality and low resolution images.

Thanks to a couple people for sending these in, although we aren't sure of the original source of the images at the moment.

Booster Set 3 Union Impact comes out in October. We got our first extended look at it in a recent issue of V-Jump, plus recently got a clean look at the booster pack packaging.

Pre-orders for the Green, Purple, and Black starter decks have opened. They are out in November.

Digimon Card Game Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power is out!
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power Card Images

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card

Attachments

YutoTerumi

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the skull and handle with those other blades in the art make me think RagnaLordmon might be fighting BoltBoutamon

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
the skull and handle with those other blades in the art make me think RagnaLordmon might be fighting BoltBoutamon
Based on what I hear its an reference to ragnalordmon profile.

TMS

Super Moderator
Staff
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Looks like Durandamon and Imperialdraon are our first Digimon that can evolve from multiple colors despite not being a traditional Jogress/Fusion.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
wooow I wanted to be the first person to point out the Voltobautamon sword. I'm blocking all of you.

anyways~

Durandamon
[Inherited Effect] Piercing

RagnaLordmon
<Security Attack +1>
<Reboot>
[When Digivolved] you may add 1 "Durandamon" or "Bryweludramon" from your hand to the top of this Digimon's Digivolution sources, if you do get +3 Memory

Silphymon
[When Digivolved] 1 of your opponent's Lv. 4 or lower Digimon's DP becomes 1000 until the end of turn
[Your Turn] this card is also treated as a Yellow Digimon

Shakkoumon
[Your Turn] this card is also treated as a Blue Digimon
[Opponent's Turn] all of your opponent's Digimon without Digivolution Sources get Security Attack -1

Paildramon
[Inherited Effect] (Once Per Turn) if this card's name contains "Imperialdramon", this Digimon becomes active

Imperialdramon Dragon Mode
the cost to Digivolve this card from "Paildramon" or "Dinobeemon" is reduced by 2
<Jamming>
[When Digivolved] all of your Digimon with <Jamming> become active

I really want Silphymon
I'm really scared of Shakkoumon

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Woah, does that mean Shakkoumon prevents your opponents cards from doing Security Attacks if they don't have Evolution Sources and a SA+1? :eek:

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
*Sees RagnaLordmon's amazing artwork but notices that sword* Does that mean Voltobautamon is actually equal to RagnaLordmon?! So Voltobautamon's achievements in Next Order were all true to prove his might...!

But still why Dinobeemon got Paildramon's cable claws?!

Whoa that new effect to treat as another color card. Nice.

Why Durandamon is red...? It would belong to Bryweludramon.... Now I'm curious what color Bryweludramon is.

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Shakkoumon is going to RUIN low level rush strategies. I LOVE it.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Make fun of Shakkoumon and he will RUIN ALL YOUR PRECIOUS DECKS AND STRATEGIES.

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
*Sees RagnaLordmon's amazing artwork but notices that sword* Does that mean Voltobautamon is actually equal to RagnaLordmon?! So Voltobautamon's achievements in Next Order were all true to prove his might...!
Yes it also would mean the evil entity RagnaLordmon profile talks about is actually the Malevolent fist from Next Order if this is truly the case both of them will be stronger then i original thought they were.

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yes it also would mean the evil entity RagnaLordmon profile talks about is actually the Malevolent fist from Next Order if this is truly the case both of them will be stronger then i original thought they were.
there is also a second sword in the foreground I haven't seen identified yet. My first guess is GeoGreymon?
Or is it just more of Voltobautamon's swords?
edit: yeah, looking at it I think he's actually fighting Volto here and Volto's swords are flying everywhere like Piedmon's

Last edited:

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
there is also a second sword in the foreground I haven't seen identified yet. My first guess is GeoGreymon?
edit: yeah, looking at it I think he's actually fighting Volto here and Volto's swords are flying everywhere like Piedmon's
Think you meant ShineGreymon, since he has his own signature weapon in the form of GeoGrey Sword.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's easy to imagine how powerful RagnaLordmon is due to wielding op weapons. But Voltobautamon is impossible to imagine because he only showed up and all of this DLC new story made me under impression of how powerful this "Grudgeful Hand" made up of malice data and the source of evil that basically digimon version of "Ultron" that can possess any evil digimon to jogress after Voltobautamon's defeat.

Now this RagnaLordmon card showed up. It made me realize, the malice data may be "bottomless pit" enough to rival RagnaLordmon's op-ness I suppose...?

Katsu Hikaru

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Nah fam i think that is still Voltobautamon if u notice the handle is the same as the other and to me looks like the gold skull which makes sense since Voltobautamon can summon multiple of them to impale his target because if u zoom in near RagnaLordmon's legs u will see the same swords in the background which he is most likely defending against Palazzi Valzer while trying to close in on Voltobautamon.

It's easy to imagine how powerful RagnaLordmon is due to wielding op weapons. But Voltobautamon is impossible to imagine because he only showed up and all of this DLC new story made me under impression of how powerful this "Grudgeful Hand" made up of malice data and the source of evil that basically digimon version of "Ultron" that can possess any evil digimon to jogress after Voltobautamon's defeat.

Now this RagnaLordmon card showed up. It made me realize, the malice data may be "bottomless pit" enough to rival RagnaLordmon's op-ness I suppose...?
That is extremely true even from his profile u can tell Ragna is not to be taken lightly Shoutmon X4 to 5 already gave us an idea of how much of a boost the Legends arm can give but to wield 2 of them? That's just insane.

Voltobautamon was stronger then Omegamon Alter B which in Next Order Alter B was going to destroy countless Universes Voltobautamon true form is the first ever being in the Franchise to be capable of destroying the Dark Area which is an endless void of darkness as well as the home of the SGDL. I already knew he was powerful the fact he forced all of them out my only issue with it is why Piedmon and Myotismon of all Digimon 2 pick from?

Last edited: