Minomon & Kakkinmon Previews for Booster Set 3

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

New card previews from the Digimon Card Game!

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with more card previews from Booster Set 3 Union Impact. This time it's Minomon and Kakkinmon.

Minomon features him in a tree during rain, and it appears he's taking care of a Leafmon.

Kakkinmon features him and 2 Kotsukomon rushing through what looks to be a small rock slide. He looks pleased, one of the Kotsukomon looks a bit nervous, while the other looks to be freaking out.

Digimon Card Game Booster Set 3 Union Impact is scheduled to release on October 30th.

Previous card previews for Booster Set 3:

Attachments

Deep Saver

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sorry but... KAKKINMON HAS LEGS!? You can see legs in some of its early concept art, but I just assumed they scrapped them since they aren't visible anywhere else. Either that or this artist took some liberties.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sorry but... KAKKINMON HAS LEGS!? You can see legs in some of its early concept art, but I just assumed they scrapped them since they aren't visible anywhere else. Either that or this artist took some liberties.
It has legs in the sprite set, not that hose are always accurate (see: Piemon, Pukumon, Dagomon etc)

SparkGold

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
oh whoops I meant to put up the translations hours ago

Minomon
[Inherited Effect] [When Attacking] if this Digimon is attacking your opponent's Digimon, this Digimon gets +1,000 DP until the end of turn

Kakkinmon
[Inherited Effect] [When Attacking] (Once Per Turn) if this Digimon is Lv. 7 gain +1 Memory

Minomon evolved into Bancho Stingmon is gonna be awesome! Wait, but, does Bancho Stingmon even need it??

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm surprised, too. Didn't know it got legs. I guess maybe he can extend his legs to walk? Like it can pop then retract?

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ayy, my predictions came true. Though to be honest I would have preferred Missimon as the Black Baby since it would've increased the chances of seeing Darkdramon in this set.

Pretty decent abilities, though I can see people passing over Kakkinmon if they aren't interested in a Legend-Arms deck. :unsure: