Memories and Thoughts of WtW

SeiferA

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is a topic for oldbies (and newbies if they feel so inclined to) share their memories of the past, present and thoughts on the future of WtW. Input on any official entries of this forum may also be posted here.

Vande

V-Tamer Vande
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Omnitor incident - infamous and legendary Puppet Master Lie! Being part of the challenge on what was being said was rather fun to say i was quite a newbie back then.

Then of course we have our Lesbian Hackers.

Greg's arrival to Jita's depature to GOC taking over bringing WtW into a new era.

One thing is for certain, WtW never stays the same.

Tsum

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Vande link=topic=5955.msg72180#msg72180 date=1193817919]
The Omnitor incident - infamous and legendary Puppet Master Lie! Being part of the challenge on what was being said was rather fun to say i was quite a newbie back then.

Then of course we have our Lesbian Hackers.

Greg's arrival to Jita's depature to GOC taking over bringing WtW into a new era.

One thing is for certain, WtW never stays the same.
[/quote]

I suppose that's what makes it memorable though. I mean, I wasn't really around for most of the major events of WtW's past, but I believe I do remember vaguely the craziness that went on right before it became WtW-X. Anyway, I suppose all the craziness that goes on at times is what makes it so great to come on and just read about. :p

Ominous

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
People don't know how to get along properly. D=

So sad, really...