Megahouse GEM Ruki and Renamon & Beelzebumon Blast Mode and Impmon Pre-order & Images

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Megahouse GEM Ruki and Renamon & Beelzebumon Blast Mode and Impmon Pre-order & Images

After seeing photos of these 2 sets for a long time now, preorders will finally be opening in just a few hours.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

First up is Beelzebumon Blast Mode and Impmon...

Bandai and Toei both have their pre-order pages open.

Pre-orders will be taken until August 1st, and it will ship in October.

It'll cost 14,256 yen after tax (prices will show slightly different from store to store based on if they show tax or not.)

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

Lots of good photos. Not high resolution, but some of the best we've seen of these figures.

And now onto Ruki and Renamon!

Pre-orders for this will also open on May 20th and go until August 1st, and it will ship in October.

Bandai and Toei both have their pre-order pages open.

This will be a much more affordable 7,344 yen (prices will show slightly different from store to store based on if they show tax or not.)

Both figures will likely show up at other stores as the pre-order period begins in the next few hours. We will update with other stores that are planning to make the figures available.

Hopefully some stores that ship outside of Japan will be stocking them, but just in case....

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy
Nippon-Yasan
Japan Hero

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the links to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded throughout the news article for the product items are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full store front and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Previous discussion of the Beelzebumon/Impmon set is here.
Previous discussion of the Ruki/Renamon set is here.

Edit- New images and pre-order links have been added.

Edit- If you aren't comfortable dealing with intermediaries...

CR has put them up

http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/182585/Renamon-Makino-Ruki-GEM-Series-Figures-Digimon-Tamers
http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/182575/Beelzebubmon-Impmon-GEM-Series-Figures-Digimon-Tamers

BBTS has also put them up (BBTS is a bit more of a premium toy shop, so the prices are closer to what you'd pay an intermediary.)

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MGH10766&mode=retail
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MGH10767&mode=retail

Abysswalker90

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want that Beelzebumon so bad....
It's just way too expensive for me, ughh.

xSHiNOx

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
he is way more expensive than the angemon and angewomon figures

Vice

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tamers getting some love, these figures look amazing. I can't wait to see some other ones, I'd love to be able to have them all from Adventure to Frontier (if they release them next year).

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wish they didn't come out at the same time! I can't afford both!
I have the old D-arts Beelzebumon so I have to pass on Blast Mode for now.

Devkyu

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here's hoping Crunchyroll's shop picks theses up. I neeeeeed them.

xSHiNOx

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Here's hoping Crunchyroll's shop picks theses up. I neeeeeed them.
nippon-yasan has them for pre order

I wish they didn't come out at the same time! I can't afford both!
I have the old D-arts Beelzebumon so I have to pass on Blast Mode for now.
put away $25 per paycheck. it will add up and in the end you will be able to afford them

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just figure I'll bite the bullet. I loved Tamers so much I'll probably look back on these releases and end up making it worse trying to find them second hand.

But I'm having problems. I tried ordering Renamon and Ruki but my order was canceled. So I tried ordering Beelzebumon from the Megatrea shop using From Japan, but when I tried to do the same for Ruki and Renamon it said it reached the purchase limit. Has anyone encountered a problem like this before? I'm waiting on customer service before I try from another source, but I'd figure I'd ask if anyone had dealt with something like this before in the mean time.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I just figure I'll bite the bullet. I loved Tamers so much I'll probably look back on these releases and end up making it worse trying to find them second hand.

But I'm having problems. I tried ordering Renamon and Ruki but my order was canceled. So I tried ordering Beelzebumon from the Megatrea shop using From Japan, but when I tried to do the same for Ruki and Renamon it said it reached the purchase limit. Has anyone encountered a problem like this before? I'm waiting on customer service before I try from another source, but I'd figure I'd ask if anyone had dealt with something like this before in the mean time.

Best I can guess...

The first one they hit their limit and the site didn't stop taking orders accidentally. So they cancelled.
The other they hit their limit on what they knew they could get.

That's my best guess.

Rika24

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Beelzemon is so out of my price range, but Renamon and Ruki aren't. does anyone know the custom's charge to import a figure like this to the US? otherwise, i might just wait for Crunchyroll

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Beelzemon is so out of my price range, but Renamon and Ruki aren't. does anyone know the custom's charge to import a figure like this to the US? otherwise, i might just wait for Crunchyroll

Generally for most stuff in the USA it'll be covered in the international shipping costs, at least it has the handful of time I have. I've only used Rider Proxy myself, so I can't speak for how or why.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Best I can guess...

The first one they hit their limit and the site didn't stop taking orders accidentally. So they cancelled.
The other they hit their limit on what they knew they could get.

That's my best guess.

Yep that's actually what happened.I should have figured because this happened for the others. It's up on a lot of other sites, but no combined shipping with other items is a bit of a disappointment for anyone who uses that site in particular.

Mr Flibble (Crimson Mode)

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yep that's actually what happened.I should have figured because this happened for the others. It's up on a lot of other sites, but no combined shipping with other items is a bit of a disappointment for anyone who uses that site in particular.

I've had this problem with FJ before, and I've read similar accounts. I think they're just too popular a proxy these days to be reliable for pre-orders.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Put up links to American stores stocking in the news post.

Due to Yen/Dollar conversion the Crunchyroll prices are actually a bit UNDER the Japanese MSRP at the moment.

KoushiroIZZYIzumi

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Put up links to American stores stocking in the news post.

Due to Yen/Dollar conversion the Crunchyroll prices are actually a bit UNDER the Japanese MSRP at the moment.

By the way, Crunchyroll has a "sale" on the preorders at the moment. Ruki & Renamon is 6% off at the moment at $61.00 US (compared to it's MSRP of $65.23) while Premium members can get an extra $2 off the sale price. The Impmon/Beelzemon set is 6% off at $120.00 US (compared to it's MSRP of $126.61) while Premium members can save an extra $5 off the price.

Sale is for today until 3 AM ET/12 AM PT.

Edit: Almost forgot but if you decide to spend at least $75 US on Crunchryroll, you can get free shipping with code: SHINJI75 (U.S. addresses only).

Last edited:

Rika24

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
thanks for the code! i've been eyeing that for a while but $20 shipping is huge, so i passed originally, but with the free shipping code i just pre-ordered the Kakashi chess piece along with it :)

is crunchyroll pretty quick with these orders? i pre-ordered a figure back in January and it's due out next month and i was wondering how quickly they get stock and ship.