Medabots x Digimon Dim Card- Images, Evolution Tree, & Pre-Order Details

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's time!

On April Fools, as the Medabots/Digimon crossover fun was going, they announced a crossover Dim Card that would come with a fancy new Medabots product.

They shortly after announced they would make it available as a seperate item so anyone who could want it would be able to nab it

And we finally have full details!

And we have the lineup!

The Medabots x Digimon Dim Card includes a full selection of Digimon and Medabots from the collaboration, along with being filled out with some common Medabots items and a couple of popular common Digimon:
Damaged Medal, Medal, Tin Pet
Greymon, Garurumon, Metabee [not fully armed], Rokusho [not fully armed]
GreyWars, GaruruMetal, Metabee, Rokusho
OmegaKnight, Omedamon

Pre-orders are open at Premium Bandai for 880 yen for the Dim. Pre-orders close June 4th and they ship in October.

Update- Pre-orders have opened.

Update- The Medabots x Digimon Dim Card has had pre-orders closed early. A second pre-order period with a different shipping month will be held and announced soon.

Update- The 2nd pre-order period has begun, the page on Premium Bandai can be found here. Pre-orders will close on June 4th, the original date for period 1, and they will ship in October, so seemingly no shipping delay.

Good that they are making this available widely, and at a normal price.

Hopefully details of an international release pop up soon, but...

If you want to import it...

We've currently pared down the list of intermediaries we list due to some places closing and others becoming iffy in their communication, calling into question their reliability. If you have any stories, positive or negative, about any intermediaries, DM me with them so we can figure out who might be worth adding (or re-adding), since these aren't affiliate links or anything, simply suggested ways to make it easier for fans to nab stuff.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

[One bit of disclosure. I've worked on the Medabots franchise.]

Attachments

Last edited:

Eitaroutarouman

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't tell if using Metabots' parts-swapping gimmick is incredibly lazy or incredibly brilliant. That said, Metabee and Rokusho should evolve into Saikachi and Roks, not complete versions of themselves.

Last edited:

Notus

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh no, it's another level debacle for the Evolutionary Thread! XP

Rflewelling

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thanks, I'll take two along with my Medabots watch...

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't expect things like medals to be playable, that's slightly amusing. I wonder how they fight lol

Metabee and Rokusho evolving to themselves feels weird. They have alternate designs in future Medabot seasons they could've used. Oh well at least gaining parts works with the whole Medabots thing. Now they're Champion and Ultimate when ReArise had them as Rookie, which is kinda funny too. Also, GreyWars and GaruruMetal being Ultiamtes is an interesting choice actually, works well if they don't want Omedamon as an Ultra (also they'll be able to Jogress to other Digimon so Metabee + Runnermon into some sort of Digimon is also a thing you'll be able to do.)

Vittorini

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This might be the first DIM I’ll skip.

I love Metabee but the evolution line is not as fun as it could be.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool imagine if they did this with Gundam or Danball Senki.

Isn’t Medabots not Bandai Namco.

Bakfunlo

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if is straight evolution or you will need 2 DIM to jogress XD

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool imagine if they did this with Gundam or Danball Senki.

Isn’t Medabots not Bandai Namco.
Medabots is by Imagineer I think.

Ps Medal is my new fave Digimon.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
On the one hand, this much effort coming from an April Fool's joke is cool but then again seeing Metabee and Rokusho Evolve into themselves with more armour instead of say, ArcBeetle and TyrelBeetle is kinda lame.

Still, it's fun to see such crossover action nontheless.

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Really excited for these. Definitely not the craziest roster, but I'm happy with what we have regardless lol.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Update- Pre-orders are open.

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I didn't expect things like medals to be playable, that's slightly amusing. I wonder how they fight lol

Metabee and Rokusho evolving to themselves feels weird. They have alternate designs in future Medabot seasons they could've used.
It's a reference to the medarotch gameplay. You gain each part one at a time, starting with the tinpet.

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Metabee and Rokusho evolving to themselves feels weird. They have alternate designs in future Medabot seasons they could've used.
No weirder than Trailmon being added to the DRB tonight.

YongYoKyo

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I was expecting an entirely-Medabots roster, so Greymon and Garurumon are surprises for me.

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

No weirder than Trailmon being added to the DRB tonight.
What’s DRB?

VanChizzle

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Geode

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have an idea they should do a crossover episode with Metabee in it like how Digimon Universe appli monsters did an episode with Agumon.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Kind of a disappointing lineup. I was hoping for Arcbeetle as a Perfect stage. Oh well.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This could have been cooler but oh well. It's cool that it's even a thing anyway.