Medabots Dim Card to be Available Seperately at end of April

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Announced as a bonus item being included with the Medawatch Revival yesterday, the Medabots Dim Card for the Digimon Vital Bracelet isn't cheap to nab.

It's been announced that at the end of April the Medabots Dim Card will be sold separately via Premium Bandai.

It appears the decision to do this was made quickly, as during a sizeable Medabots news livestream last night, the hosts were asked to announce that it would be sold by itself later, with a formal announcement and details to come later.

The 'later' was a tweet from Digimon Web saying that it'd be available to order in late April.

So, should be a decent bit cheaper. It'll be interesting to see if they are a limited stock item, or if it'll be available to anyone who orders in a set period.

More news later in April.

[One bit of disclosure. I've worked on the Medabots franchise.]

Attachments

Nightwing

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So... I bought the Medarot thing on From Japan, who I’m pretty sure doesn’t offer refunds?

I really played myself, only needed to wait like a little over 12 hours and I could’ve saved myself lmao.

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is sick! I bought the medawatch which I'm so hyped for, but was hesitant as to whether I'd use the dim since it seemed like it would be really rare.

I'm stoked I can buy another.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If I knew for sure they would use some KBT or KWG models as Adults and Perfects, I'd for sure get this. But it'll probably just be Metabee and Rokusho straight to Omedamon. Arcbeetle's my favorite, tho.

Lailcn

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It’s quite the debate on wether to buy the watch for myself or not now.