Meanwhile, the important stuff (Pandaren History)

ToiletGecko

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The Glorious History of the Pandas!
Reposted with administrator permission.

In west Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground was where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out maxin' and relaxin' all cool and shootin' some B-Ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys who were up to no good started makin' trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and she said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle at WtW!"
The journey was a difficult one, the Fellowship of the Panda being hunted by Nazgul and beset by Uruk-hai at every turn, but with the aid of the Force and our mad lightsaber skillz we prevailed, and simply walked into Mordor.
There, 300 Pandas stood against an army of a million to defend a new era! An era of freedom! The God-King Greg sent out ban after ban. The ground itself shook as the bans stampeded toward the warriors of Pandaren. But no matter the enemies, not one casualty was suffered by the Panda warriors. Finally, approaching the great enemy himself, the Pandas saw that his exhaust port was only 2m wide. While lesser men would have abandoned all hope, we knew that that was not much smaller than the Wamprats we used to bullseye back home with our T-16s, so we turned off our targetting computers and struck true!
Returning to the white city of Minas Tirith after this great feats of valour, the steward GodofChaos realized that he was witness to the dawn of the fourth age of WtW...The Return of the Pandas, and so we did assume our rightful place as Jedi Master Kings of Gondor.

Now, go tell the Pandas, passerby
That here, by Panda law, we rock the fuck out!