MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Time for another V-Jump!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

We have the first few pages from the March issue of V-Jump.

First up is a look at ReArise. The last few issues have been showing off different evolution lines, and this time we get Kudamon, the partner of Mayu.

In addition they show off ULForceV-dramon from a currently running ReArise event.

Then we get 2 new Copymon codes for those who have the 20th Pendulums.

The code for Gankoomon is 879604.

The code for Susanoomon is 103878.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

This one had a larger photo with a bit more detail.

After a few months of previews, we finally get to see the series 7 Digital Monster Capsule Mascot figures in color. The lineup for series 7 is Vegimon, Bakemon, Scumon, Ogremon, and Etemon. We also finally get a release date, which is March.

Last up, another little V-Tamer preview for the currently available digital release of the manga, likely acting both as page filler and to tie into the V-dramon line showing up in ReArise.

There should be two other V-Jump pages and we will update when we have them.

Thanks to akatuki_d30 for the images.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
*cries in survive*

I'm surprised at two codes. I guess they wanna get through them faster now.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This set is great, it's got 3 of the care mistake Digimon.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Tehnically you get a bonus Digimon, because Chuumon. Although the quality of Chuumon looks a bit iffy.

Mugenlazlo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No new Digivolving Spirits figures announced yet? Bummer.

rmzy

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
No new Digivolving Spirits figures announced yet? Bummer.
This is all I want. The wait is killing me.
What do you mean?
The wait for the new Digivolving Spirit announcement feels like it's been way longer than usual, and it's killing me. If I recall correctly, back when the line first launched, we had 4 going on 5 figures lined up with release windows and everything by the time WarGreymon hit the shelves. Now we've only got one upcoming figure with a finalized design and confirmed release date, and it's a recolor at that. Hopefully we'll get a news blowout on that front soon. Hopefully this isn't derailing this topic too much. For what it's worth, the Capsule Mascots continue to look amazing.

AppliFang

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
March's batch looks really good!!
Cant wait to get my hands on Sukamon to go w/ Numamon lol

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These are nice. We have more of those little figures and some more game info. Always nice to see.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yaaay Susanoomon's password at last!! NEO where are you now? As for ReArise, wonder what their Mega forms will be (I assume Alphamon, Ophanimon, BanchoLeomon, and Sleipmon?)
Seems likely... but they might avoid Royal Knights... although DoruGreymon's three evolutions in CS are Royal Knights (Alphamon, Examon, and Kentarousmon). They could take this chance to port over DoruGoramon from Hackers Memory, I think that'd be a cool way to do it.

For Chirinmon, there'd be Kentarousmon, MetalGarurumon, and Seraphimon. Hmm, I guess they have little choice here. Hackers added nothing new.

Angewomon could have Magnadramon or Ophanimon, but I think this would be a good chance to use Valkryimon, since it's not included in the base CS copying, so would be a good time to use it.

GrapLeomon could be SabreLeomon, BanchoLeomon, or Leopardmon. If they wanna go the Royal Knight route, they could give them Leopardmon. Hackers Memory gives the possibility of PileVolcanomon if they wanna use newer HM models.

they could do anything they want I suppose, but the evolutions are copied from CS, right? so it'll be one of the ones I listed, with the chance they use the main dudes to get some HMs dudes in there for a nice "shock" for players.

Just being Alphamon, Opahimon/Magnadramon, Bancho/Sabre, and Kentarous would be a little boring IMO. but I Guess everyone loves those Digimon lol

So yes, I think they should go:

Dorugoramon, Valkryimon, Leopardmon, and then Kentarousmon is the most interesting but they could put something from HM in there as a "new" evolution line.

Artzei

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These are great and all, but why the hell there still can't be anything new about that Digimon Survive game? Over 5 months and nothing news worthy since the announcement in last September. I don't really care what it could be, either a new gameplay footage or a new trailer, just give us fans something to know, that the game has not been cancelled, Bandai Namco!

DATS24

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
These are great and all, but why the hell there still can't be anything new about that Digimon Survive game? Over 5 months and nothing news worthy since the announcement in last September. I don't really care what it could be, either a new gameplay footage or a new trailer, just give us fans something to know, that the game has not been cancelled, Bandai Namco!
Bamco is surely overwhelmed trying to keep the hype alive, all these V Jump scans has been quite meh recently. This is like Code Vein all over again. It will be just ridiculous if they postpone the release date until 2020, meh.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wouldn't say it's cancelled but I'm not expecting the English version in 2019