Mamemon Parallel Preview for Booster Set 6, plus a Stack of Parallel Cards

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
boosterset6mamemonparallel_may26_2021.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with a bonus card preview from Booster Set 6 Double Diamond. This time it's the parallel card for Mamemon!

Mamemon gets some stylish almost comic book styled artwork, which features all the other Mamemons, along with his sprite in the background repeated.

Plus more...

BT1-084_P2.png

The card game site has added a clean image of the special parallel card of the Booster 1 Omegamon card included with BT06.

And even more...

boosterset6_dynasmonparallel_may26_2021.jpg
boosterset6_skullgreymonparallel_may26_2021.jpg
boosterset6_titamonparallel_may26_2021.jpg

Photos of a few more parallel cards of Booster set 6 cards! These are early looks at the parallel cards for Dynasmon, SkullGreymon (battling a tiny Ogremon), and Titamon (who is battling 2 Digimon who are quite small in the image, I think it's Minervamon and Marsmon [the 2nd is harder to tell with the image as is, it could be one of the alternate forms of one of the Olympos XII, or even Plutomon], and it appears they may also be on top of Ceresmon.)

And yet some more...

boosterset6_petitmeramonparallel_may26_2021.jpg
boosterset6_kyaromonparallel_may26_2021.jpg
boosterset6_bibimonparallel_may26_2021.jpg
boosterset6_pinamonparallel_may26_2021.jpg
boosterset6_pagumonparallel_may26_2021.jpg
boosterset6_tsunomonparallel_may26_2021.jpg

A set of box toppers for BT06 will feature parallel cards of the Baby 2 level Digimon in the set. So we get parallel cards of: PetitMeramon, Kyaromon, Bibimon, Pinamon, Pagumon, and Tsunomon.

These all feature the same artwork as the normal cards, but feature foil and various background effects.

And one more batch!

parallel_hououmon_may26_2021.jpg
parallel_upamon_may26_2021.jpg
parallel_millenniumon_may26_2021.jpg
parallel_vmon_may26_2021.jpg
parallel_angewomon_may26_2021.jpg
parallel_terriermon_may26_2021.jpg
parallel_saintgalgomon_may26_2021.jpg
parallel_aldamon_may26_2021.jpg

Most of the remaining 1 Year Vote Parallel Cards. These are pre-existing cards that didn't get parallel cards when they were initially released, so fans were able to vote for them to get them as box toppers. These all feature new artwork.

We previously saw Chaosmon: Valdur Arm awhile ago and Devimon yesterday, and with these 8 we've gotten looks at all 10 of the cards.

The previews this time are of the parallel cards for:
ST1-10 Hououmon
BT1-003 Upamon
BT2-083 Millenniumon
BT3-021 V-mon
BT3-039 Angewomon
BT3-046 Terriermon
BT3-057 SaintGalgomon
BT4-016 Aldamon

Thanks to Digimon TCG Blog for the card photos.

We have the the full set of standard card images for Booster Set 6.

Booster Set 6 Double Diamond is scheduled for release tomorrow in Japan.

Previous Card previews for Booster Set 6:

We have clean card images of Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more!

We've also gotten our first details for Booster EX-01 Classic Collection!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 5,165

Tarama

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The fact that in this TCG, all the artists can illustrate as free as they want is amazing. This Mamemon card is one of the example. Cool artwork!

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Insane!! Look at Titamon! I can confirm it's Marsmon. If Minervamon is there and it has to be that Marsmon. Titamon is so gigantic! So much better! Minervamon and Marsmon have the biggest guts for fighting against Titamon! I want more of Titamon arts for battling all 12 members!

Mamemon with parallel art I love it! It even includes MameTyramon, Mamemon X, Thunderballmon X, PrinceMamemon X, MetalMamemon X besides Mamemon species! I WANT MAMEMON X CARD

What's up with that shark missile on SkullGreymon? It looks so different. Ogremon huh like the profile said, he obtained that... Bone.

Vmon with 02 group, SaintGalgomon and Aldamon are seriously best looking ones!

But Babies cards are just not interesting with that empty backgrounds filled with polygon colors... Prefer artwork versions over those.

ShikaSS

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Definitely getting Upamon and Mamemon!

Tarama

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Mamemon with parallel art I love it! It even includes MameTyramon, Mamemon X, Thunderballmon X, PrinceMamemon X, MetalMamemon X besides Mamemon species! I WANT MAMEMON X CARD

I never thought the next X mons (non carrier) we got after Omegamon X are the Mamemons lol, even just cameo.

Anyway, thought about that too when I first saw SkullGreymon's shark missile. It looks different.

Momentai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

I never thought the next X mons (non carrier) we got after Omegamon X are the Mamemons lol, even just cameo.

Anyway, thought about that too when I first saw SkullGreymon's shark missile. It looks different.

Maybe that's a reference to Oblivion Bird and its tracking system as an improvement of Ground Zero

Tarama

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Maybe that's a reference to Oblivion Bird and its tracking system as an improvement of Ground Zero

Oh! Thanks!
You're right. It's definitely it.

Thanks to Sasasi too.

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think it's Minervamon and Marsmon [the 2nd is harder to tell with the image as is, it could be one of the alternate forms of one of the Olympos XII, or even Plutomon],

That's absolutely Minervamon given her lance and the size comparison to the thing next to her. And given the flowy cape, it's probably Marsmon.

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
When I saw Mamemon my first instinct was "is this a Pokemon Shuffle knockoff game?" :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, a lot of these look cool. Especially the Child ones like Terriermon and Lopmon together. <3

doublewizard

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That Mamemon card is so fun, what a great way to get references to all the X-Antibody forms. I was confused about Skullgreymon's missile because I didn't know its reference book entry had been updated; that's a really fun reference to it! My girlfriend will be very excited to see the new Terriermon with Lopmon card.

Tarama

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I may have missed this, but when is exactly SkullGreymon's profile got an update with the Oblivion Bird thing?

doublewizard

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I may have missed this, but when is exactly SkullGreymon's profile got an update with the Oblivion Bird thing?
I'm looking at revisions to the wiki right now and it looks like it was in April of 2019?

Mattman324

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm looking at revisions to the wiki right now and it looks like it was in April of 2019?

It was probably around then but definitely after Cyber Sleuth came out - the attack was pretty clearly animated there.

(I still prefer Ground Zero Kai though, Skullgreymon's neck twisting around so its head can be used as a missile silo is absolutely peak)

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
šŸ„ŗ this makes me so happy, I was disappointed that Bancho Mamemon didn't show up this set but this Mamemon parallel art is like telling me "don't worry, all the Mamemons will come soon".
I absolutely adore the entire art piece and it's the first time I want to track down a parallel simply to own the art. It's not a debate for me, I'm buying this card as a single online. Sasasi uploads high resolutions of a lot of their art for the TCG on their social media and I really, really hope they do so with this one as it would be a certified wallpaper moment.
All of these cards are gorgeous and honestly, this thread made my day

Akiruaz

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love 02 reference in the V-mon card, i hope more cards in the style.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sure this isn't what the Mamemon guy thought of when he said he wanted BanchoMamemon in this set lol. But, it's a cool art.

Such super cute babies.

Lol at Crabmon trying to kill Upamon.

Golden_Fate

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh boy! Terriermon and Lopmon T_T!
My babies! Can they be any cuter!?

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm sure this isn't what the Mamemon guy thought of when he said he wanted BanchoMamemon in this set lol. But, it's a cool art
I'm perfectly fine with waiting after getting such a top tier parallel in the meantime. The Mamemon's card it's paralleling is also a really good card in gameplay as a bonus