Making an Orginal Tamer

Dragonman-82

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Not sure if I should post this here or in writing. But let's make a thread about making original characters. I'll start.

I'll think I'll name my tamer Mary. She has a Lopmon partner that goes down the dark evolution path. Her basic character is a bit of a mean girl or lovable mean girl trope. Is the head of the cheerleaders and has a great boyfriend. However, she is known to go to great lengths to get what she wants or destroy her rivals, be it by lies, spreading rumors, or sheer humiliation.

Lobmon acts like a member of her girl posse, doing whatever she says and praising her. Lobmon first digivoles into Wendigomon when she just wants to get rid of the Digimon that had been attacking her. She finds that Wendigomon is a nearly uncontrollable beast. Haven't found a reason to digivole into Andiramon yet. But Mary's development will be around figuring out the ugly parts of herself.

Let me know if you have any ideas or original characters of your own feel free to post.

MasterOfTartarus

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like the idea of the typical blonde mean girl as a tamer, though my take on it would be more as an antagonist (with or without redemption)
Lopmon i feel is a bit overused, though Lopmon X might still work with the extra gold and being really fancy.
Cutemon and Madomon also work really good with that idea in mind, i could see something like a prom queen line with Cutemon>Shortmon>Weddinmon>Rafflesimon

Leoil01

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My oc is leoil the name i use for most of my main characters hes a goggle boy his partner would be a black agumon that goes blackagumon>darktyrannomon>metaltyrannomon>blackwargreymon his story arc is he comes from a family of lifeguards so he cares about others lifes immensely often forgetting his own so hes extremely reckless he would learn while saveing others is important hes important too so he should think before he acts