MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
booster7magnagarurumon_august11_2021.jpg
booster7beowolfmon_august11_2021.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with card previews from Booster Set 7 New Adventure. This time it's MagnaGarurumon & BeoWolfmon.

MagnaGarurumon features him in the midst of a rather large battle, and you can see a rather large number of mechanical and heavily armed Digimon behind him.

BeoWolfmon goes with a nice side profile shot, along with the ghostly form of AncientGarurumon next to him.

Previous Previews of Booster 7:

Booster 7 Next Adventure will be out on August 27th in Japan.

We have clean card images from Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards!

We've also gotten early details for Booster Set 7 New Adventure!

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 14,915

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
with Gundramon, Aegisdramon, and Breakdramon attacking behind MagnaGarurumon in its art, I'm wondering if they're friends of MagnaGarurumon or enemies. I'd want to kill it too with how OP its [Your Turn] ability looks

MagnaGarurumon
[When Digivolving] [When Attacking] (Once per turn) You may return 1 Digimon card with [Hybrid] in its form from this Digimon's digivolution cards to your hand to return 1 of your opponent's Digimon with the same level as that card to its owner's hand. (Trash the digivolution cards of that Digimon.)
[Your Turn](Once per turn) When your hand is increased by an effect, unsuspend 1 of your Digimon.

BeoWolfmon
When your Digimon that has a Tamer card in its digivolution cards digivolves into this card in your hand, reduce the digivolution cost by 2.
[When Attacking] You may return 1 Digimon card with [Hybrid] in its form from this Digimon's digivolution cards to your hand to return 1 of your opponent's Lv. 4 or lower Digimon to its owner's hand. (Trash the digivolution cards of that Digimon.)

Momentai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
with Gundramon, Aegisdramon, and Breakdramon attacking behind MagnaGarurumon in its art, I'm wondering if they're friends of MagnaGarurumon or enemies. I'd want to kill it too with how OP its [Your Turn] ability looks
I actually think that's Jumbo Gamemon, not Breakdramon, but I cuould be wrong. And I can see Saint Galgomon hidden behind the text.

Magna Garu in its armed form seems less bulky than I remember, but it's probably a matter of prospective. The art is still fantastic

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I actually think that's Jumbo Gamemon, not Breakdramon, but I cuould be wrong. And I can see Saint Galgomon hidden behind the text.
I think you're right. I never realized how similar the heads of JumboGamemon and Breakdramon are. I noticed somebody behind the text but I couldn't make it out as Saint Galgomon/MegaGargomon until you said it but now I totally see it

Last edited:

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn these cards both look gorgeous. :love:

Those effects look busted though. Reminds me of playing Harpie Ladies in Yugioh where you just constantly bounce your opponent's cards back to their hand for a OTK. o_O

Momentai

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't see Aegisdramon

Its face is below Magna Garurumon's left knee and then you should distinguish its whole body on the left, behind Magna's leg

Edit: it is actualy its right knee, but the left one in the image

Bartz

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That MagnaGarurumon card looks amazing, I always love Sasasi's work on these as they do a fantastic job with the Digimon and their backgrounds.

Sparrow Hawk

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh cool. It's Ageisdramon, Gundramon and JumboGamemon.

I think Breakdramon really don't have the cannon inside the mouth. Just with no tongue.

GoggleBoy97

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Damn Frontier has amazing designs all over the place. I honestly wouldn't mind a videogame with just them as playable characters. Sasasi has slowly become one of my favourite people that works in Digimon.

Last edited: