Looking for Australian V-Pet Commercial

Some_Gamer_Dude

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have a vivid memory of a Digimon V-Pet commercial from back in the day. In the commercial, two kids were two kids were in a circle of children in a playground, like it's a school fight, but it's a Digimon V-Pet Battle. After it's decided, the their teacher pops her head out of the window and yells 'HAVE YOU LITTLE MONSTERS BEEN FIGHTING AGAIN?!' then the add has a tagline of 'Digimon. Train them, raise them and they're a monster!'

I've never seen it online but it always stuck with me. The only commercials I've seen on YouTube are American, even switching to the local terminology of 'ad' as in advert, yielded nothing.

Does anyone else remember this one or better yet, have a copy?

Sarabande__

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have a vivid memory of a Digimon V-Pet commercial from back in the day. In the commercial, two kids were two kids were in a circle of children in a playground, like it's a school fight, but it's a Digimon V-Pet Battle. After it's decided, the their teacher pops her head out of the window and yells 'HAVE YOU LITTLE MONSTERS BEEN FIGHTING AGAIN?!' then the add has a tagline of 'Digimon. Train them, raise them and they're a monster!'

I've never seen it online but it always stuck with me. The only commercials I've seen on YouTube are American, even switching to the local terminology of 'ad' as in advert, yielded nothing.

Does anyone else remember this one or better yet, have a copy?
Wow I haven't thought about that for years I do remember it. Those were the days I don't know where you would be able to find it though. I'll start looking and if i can find it ill let you know.