Longer Vital Bracelet Band at Premium Bandai

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

It was mentioned they were looking into making this awhile back...

Longer bands for the Vital Bracelet will be sold in black to make them more comfortable to use for those were larger wrists.

The replacement bands will be 2cm longer than the stock band, adding 3 notches, which should wrists from about 16cm to 21cm.

The new band pieces will only come in black, but can be used on any of the Vital Bracelet models (it requires a precision screwdriver to replace.) It includes both the top and bottom band portions so you can make sure it matches on your Vital Bracelet.

Pre-orders open in a few minutes at Premium Bandai for 660 yen. They close pre-orders on April 29th and they ship in August.

And don't forget...

DigiNavi is later today, with recent details here. Plus the Vital Bracelet is out tomorrow in Japan!

Various recent Vital Bracelet links from WtW:

If you want to import it...

We've currently pared down the list of intermediaries we list due to some places closing and others becoming iffy in their communication, calling into question their reliability. If you have any stories, positive or negative, about any intermediaries, DM me with them so we can figure out who might be worth adding (or re-adding), since these aren't affiliate links or anything, simply suggested ways to make it easier for fans to nab stuff.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Attachments

Mynor

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
to be honest, I'm a little baffled larger wristed people in Japan need to wait until August to use their product properly. I appreciate them considering larger people in general but this could have been better planned šŸ˜“ that's 5 months after release.
I used a tape measurer that only had inches and feet labeled because I don't have one of those limp rope measurers to properly do this so I'm most likely a bit off but it seems to be about 19 cm? Maybe less? I am worried if I'll need the extension or not

Dusky1607

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does this mean the bands are interchangeable? Like if you get a white and want to change to black bands than you can? If so this is great news!

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Does this mean the bands are interchangeable? Like if you get a white and want to change to black bands than you can? If so this is great news!
Seems that way!

I got both the black and the special and hope to put the black band on the special's translucent body.

Dusky1607

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seems that way!

I got both the black and the special and hope to put the black band on the special's translucent body.
That's great honestly, i got the special for vmon but was going to wait to get a black band now i can just play it and get black bands later ^^

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How come no one is worried about if its gonna fit their wrist other then me and sparkgold?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I would assume the one included is for roughly 14 to 19cm wrists, as they give this one as being 2cm longer.

DylanCorona

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Will we be able to get this in the states? I didn't preorder cause I have big wrists, not I'm kinda regretting it...maybe Ebay haha.

Lailcn

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
How come no one is worried about if its gonna fit their wrist other then me and sparkgold?
I am worried about that. I need to order one of these
I would assume the one included is for roughly 14 to 19cm wrists, as they give this one as being 2cm longer.

It was mentioned they were looking into making this awhile back...

Longer bands for the Vital Bracelet will be sold in black to make them more comfortable to use for those were larger wrists.

The replacement bands will be 2cm longer than the stock band, adding 3 notches, which should wrists from about 16cm to 21cm.

The new band pieces will only come in black, but can be used on any of the Vital Bracelet models (it requires a precision screwdriver to replace.) It includes both the top and bottom band portions so you can make sure it matches on your Vital Bracelet.

Pre-orders open in a few minutes at Premium Bandai for 660 yen. They close pre-orders on April 29th and they ship in August.

And don't forget...

DigiNavi is later today, with recent details here. Plus the Vital Bracelet is out tomorrow in Japan!

Various recent Vital Bracelet links from WtW:

If you want to import it...

We've currently pared down the list of intermediaries we list due to some places closing and others becoming iffy in their communication, calling into question their reliability. If you have any stories, positive or negative, about any intermediaries, DM me with them so we can figure out who might be worth adding (or re-adding), since these aren't affiliate links or anything, simply suggested ways to make it easier for fans to nab stuff.

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy

You'll want to provide your chosen intermediary with the link to the item. Just copy paste the link to the product pages for what you want and send them a message about it and they'll take care of it after they discuss pricing and their policies with you. The links embedded in the news article for the products are exactly what you'll need to send them.

Some of the intermediaries have a full storefront and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.
can I order the size extender straight from Japan p-Bandai? I canā€™t find it on their site.

ProdigiousPlays

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So I'm not sure if it was confirmed before but I finally checked back on my zen market order and they had received a response to a question I requested they ask.

The vital band for sure has no English option. Only certain things will be in English which appear to be mostly menu things.

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So I'm not sure if it was confirmed before but I finally checked back on my zen market order and they had received a response to a question I requested they ask.

The vital band for sure has no English option. Only certain things will be in English which appear to be mostly menu things.
From the multiple gameplay demos we've seen there's plenty english. The only thing not translated is digimon names and types.

85 - 90% in english.

ProdigiousPlays

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

From the multiple gameplay demos we've seen there's plenty english. The only thing not translated is digimon names and types.

85 - 90% in english.
They may have been referring to the small amount? I'm not sure but they said there's no language settings.

cool potato

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

85 - 90% in english.
They may have been referring to the small amount? I'm not sure but they said there's no language settings.
And thats probably true. There likely isnt a language option.

But the device will be completely playable for any english speaker. Watch some of the gameplay videos if you arent convinced.

ProdigiousPlays

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

85 - 90% in english.
And thats probably true. There likely isnt a language option.

But the device will be completely playable for any english speaker. Watch some of the gameplay videos if you arent convinced.
Oh I am. I just didn't remember if it was ever confirmed either way for everything else.

Just gotta wait for the app to be translated.

e105zeta

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Apparently if you put in a Dim on the wrong screen it locks the Dim but doesnā€™t assign it to the watch, heads up

Lailcn

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I found the extender on Japanese p-Bandai, is their a way to make an account and get it shipped to America?