Lifesize Tailmon Plush Shown Off At DigiFes 2017

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
After the popularity of the rare lifesize Meicoomon plush it looks like they are moving on to do another Digimon as a high end plush!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

It's a big lifesize Tailmon!

On display with various other Premium Bandai items (the Meicoomon plush, which has since been sold at a few other places, including DigiFes itself), the upcoming Wave 2 20th Digivices, the MetalGarurumon Digivice, and the upcoming 20th Artbook, the entire display is setup for maximum ability to taunt us with things we want.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Tailmon plush looks quite fantastic (especially the smile I think.) In additional photos you can see other recent and upcoming plushes.

No release date or price yet, but pricewise roughly the same as the 75ish dollars as the Meicoomon is expected.

xSHiNOx

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
oh snap! might have to get that tailmon

hackmon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
i feel sorry for 'May's wallet

BlankShell

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So is that an alternate Gatomon plush sticking its tongue out in the back, there? I kinda like that better.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That is awesome. These would be great to have. I wonder if anyone would be next? Patamon? He is the smallest.

Yume

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It does look nice, but the puprle part of its ears look a little strange, even more so when you have another tailmon plush in the same pic for comparison.

Velocifaptor

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I still think the Meicoomon plush looks cuter. But I'm too broke to afford either of them :'(

Jay Ukyou

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Hmm... I wish they'd do a Gomamon plush. When was the last time he got a nice plush?

MajinAkuma

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'd prefer an Imperialdramon live-size statue, even though there's no way where and how I could store it.