Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Coming soon to the Premium Bandai store is something I think we first saw at DigiFes 2016...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

A lifesize Meicoomon plush!

Pre-orders will open on February 21st for 8,100 yen.

They will only be making 500 of these, so if you want one, once it's up you'll need to get in touch with an intermediary quickly.

It will ship in June 2017.

The item isn't currently listed on the Premium Bandai store and to much of the QR code is cut off for it to scan properly...

Luckily, using various image editing tricks, I was able to pull an URL out of the QR code which is currently inactive.

Thank to boku for the heads up and the (unknown?) Twitter user who originally posted the photo.

flintlock

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm still sad they abandoned the line of plush with wire frames inside.

This one doesn't happen to have a wire frame too does it? I can't remember the old pictures.

That price and limited number makes me kind of want to pass it but it's so cute!

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yay. This is great. Almost wish they would do this for all of them but that's not happening. Still great though.

Velocifaptor

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So damn cute! So damn expensive! And so damn limited!! My broken heart will never mend :'( </3

LunarianCharm

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Aww! Nothing's cuter than a lifesize Meicoomon. If only it wasn't limited to 500..probably will sell out in a flash.

PlaidSlurpee

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Would this be a part of the "stuffed collection" line or more of a stand alone type thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.