MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
partners0_november10_2021.jpg

The 1st "Let's Make Digimon Goods Together Project" has ended, and we have the results!

The prior news with information about the final vote is here and here.

They thank everyone for voting for which plushie they wanted, which was the last step of.

The final vote result was:
Other/X-Evo- Dorumon, 190
Zero-Two- Chibimon, 160
Adventure- Gomamon, 149
Tamers- Impmon, 104
Appmon- Offmon, 91
Xros Wars- Shoutmon, 44
Frontier- Patamon (with Haramaki), 30
Savers- Lalamon, 30

With the votes done, they have announced they will be making Dorumon & Chibimon plushes.

They note many people participated and they have great excitement. Many opinions from this event will be looked at in the future, and they hope to explore those possibilities.

So now that the plushie vote is over, the first project ends with 3 products being made...

partners2_dorumon_november10_2021.jpg
partners3_chibimon_november10_2021.jpg
partners1_phone_november10_2021.jpg

Dorumon life size-plushie
Chibimon life-size plushie
Smartphone-type Digimon Smartphone Case

They hope to update everyone in the future about the making of these products, and they hope you look forward to what they will look like and the day they can get the products to you.

They end by saying thanks for supporting Digimon Partners.

So we have Dorumon and Chibimon plushies coming, along with a hopefully nice case based on the Smartphone Digivice (hopefully multiple color and design versions so people can choose what they want.)

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 9,360

AppliFang

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
lol people waten the kizuna phones?

Gomamon almost made it Dx

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Please, please, please give us a Chronicle size Dorumon. Or at least an X-Evolution sized Dorumon.
If they aren’t doing Tamers-size Guilmon or Savers-size Agumon/Gaomon/Falcomon, there is no way they’re doing Chronicle-size Dorumon. He’ll probably be roughly the same size as the other ‘life-size’ plushies, which is still fairly big.

theshannza

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's awesome I've wanted one of those phone cases since the first kizuna news

Yume

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, are we expecting a flat case with a laser printed image, or actual 3D layers?

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope Angoramon will have place in people's hearts so that later we would get the Ghost Game size Angoramon plushie.

BlankShell

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So, are we expecting a flat case with a laser printed image, or actual 3D layers?
They already did a flat case for a pop-up shop or something back when Kizuna came out. I would hope that this would be a bit more premium, but we’ll see.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Please, please, please give us a Chronicle size Dorumon. Or at least an X-Evolution sized Dorumon.
If they aren’t doing Tamers-size Guilmon or Savers-size Agumon/Gaomon/Falcomon, there is no way they’re doing Chronicle-size Dorumon. He’ll probably be roughly the same size as the other ‘life-size’ plushies, which is still fairly big.

Those used Rearise art in the first place so it's prob gonna be a plush based on Takumi's Dorumon which is this size if this art is to scale

Image Thumbnail

Kit Chan

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want a DORUmon plush, it's my favorite Digimon

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Some of it could be the frustration of not having Dorumon as a real plush. He was the posterboy of the X-antibody part of Digimon, and the producers did not give it an anime or a real showing of the X-antibody Digimon. Even some Digimon fans does not know most of them. Even the Digimon X game, which in the west, it is known as Digimon World 4, has only a limited number of X-antibody Digimon in it.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

Those used Rearise art in the first place so it's prob gonna be a plush based on Takumi's Dorumon which is this size if this art is to scale

Image Thumbnail
X-Evolution Dorumon is about the size of Takeru if we use Tokomon as a reference - so around 4 feet tall - which is around the same size as Guilmon (which makes sense given that they have identical body structures).

On the other hand, the Rearise Dorumon seems way too small. It's smaller than Kudamon, who is usually drawn to wrap around a human's neck . . . Using Takumi and the height of a Japanese 18 year old as a guide, he'd only be 1.5 feet tall.

I feel like a good compromise on the good would be 2 feet. Bigger than Takumi's ridiculously small DORUmon but half the size of the (too big) Guilmon.

It would also make him about half a foot taller than the other Digimon lifesize plushes which "feels" right since DORUmon is up there with Renamon, Sparrowmon, Igneetmon, and Angoramon as the largest Child Digimon. He wouldn't be absurdly big though, unlike the 4 to 4.5 foot tall Guilmon.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That's good enough I guess. Chibimon is a bit adorable. Plus hey, phonecase. Interesting.