MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
letsmakegoods_october22_2021.jpg

An update to the currently running final vote for what Digimon will get a life-size plush in the "Let's Make Digimon Goods Together Project".

The prior news with information about the final vote is here.

They thank everyone for the support for Digimon & Digimon Partners.

They have received a number of questions regarding the final voting. They will clarify various rule violations, and they are aware of them happening, including attempts to manipulate votes via social media.

Some of the results of dealing with this have been taken in the middle of the process and can be seen now, including violating the one vote per person, including invalidating those votes. A final check will be done after the poll is closed, before anything is announced.

As they deal with these problems, there will be fluctuations in the vote numbers given. They expect this willlower the excitement various fans are feeling since problems are occurring, but they've gotten many thoughts and feelings from fans during this project so far, and they plan to do their best to make it fair & enjoyable.

The voting dealing is October 31st and approaching quickly.

If you haven't voted yet, please join in! Please follow 'one person, one vote' as a rule.

And they wanted to mention something else, since it's a great opportunity in the midst of this update.

They wish to mention they never said anything about there only being 'one' plushie.

They thank everyone for their support of the first 'Partners Project'

So in short:
They know there is cheating, and they will attempt to deal with it fairly.
They've made no mention of 'how' many of the top results will get a life size plush, but they've effectively confirmed it will at least be more than just the number 1 choice.

An update to where the votes are at the time of this posting..

3tamers_october22_2021.jpg
8xevo_october22_2021.jpg
1adventure_october22_2021.jpg
2zerotwo_october22_2021.jpg
7appmon_october22_2021.jpg
6xroswars_october22_2021.jpg
4patamon_october22_2021.jpg
5savers_october22_2021.jpg

There have been 912 votes

Tamers- Impmon, 253
Other/X-Evo- Dorumon, 243
Adventure- Gomamon, 126
Zero-Two- Chibimon, 123
Appmon- Offmon, 78
Xros Wars- Shoutmon, 41
Frontier- Patamon (with Haramaki), 25
Savers- Lalamon, 23

Attachments

• .jpg
    .jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 8,750
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I will cry hard enough to turn Australia into the next Atlantis if the Dorumon Plush wins, and is the same size as the one in X and Chronicles. Sadly, I have no idea how to create the account, but I wish the Bastard hope anyway.
Edit: Did they ever say what Dorumon it was? Because there's a massive size disparity between the Rearise Dorumon(Which is the one in the art) and the other ones.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I will cry hard enough to turn Australia into the next Atlantis if the Dorumon Plush wins, and is the same size as the one in X and Chronicles. Sadly, I have no idea how to create the account, but I wish the Bastard hope anyway.
Edit: Did they ever say what Dorumon it was? Because there's a massive size disparity between the Rearise Dorumon(Which is the one in the art) and the other ones.

It's officially listed as part of X-Evolution.

That Dorumon was eligible and Guilmon was specifically removed due to it not being realistic to make him suggests they will loophole the size and use 'whatever' appropriate size Dorumon there is to go 'life size'.

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

It's officially listed as part of X-Evolution.

That Dorumon was eligible and Guilmon was specifically removed due to it not being realistic to make him suggests they will loophole the size and use 'whatever' appropriate size Dorumon there is to go 'life size'.
Bummer. Still going to hold out hope though.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Glad they finally started to crack down on all the vote manipulating. After Dorimon won that old plushie vote Dorumon is probably manipulated here as well tbh.

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Glad they finally started to crack down on all the vote manipulating. After Dorimon won that old plushie vote Dorumon is probably manipulated here as well tbh.
Actually, Dorumon’s vote count havbeen so far mostly untouched, and the comments about him seem to be genuine, and talking about how much X-Evolution means to them, or how they enjoy ReArise.
DemiVeemon on the other hand had his votes easily halved, and many of his comments were relative simplistic and noncommittal.

I’ll admit that I’m personally disappointed that Offmon is so low, as I doubt he’ll get another chance at this anytime soon. I’ve wanted to give him a big cuddle ever since Appmon aired :(

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I don’t know, it’s a lot more work to create an account and it makes sense that there’s an appetite for the mascot of all x antibody Digimon (which number at least 100) and the leader of the royal knights (who are ubiquitous) to finally get a plush and merch outside of the evolving Alphamon figure.

Muur

How deep the rabbit-hole goes
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Actually, Dorumon’s vote count havbeen so far mostly untouched, and the comments about him seem to be genuine, and talking about how much X-Evolution means to them, or how they enjoy ReArise.
DemiVeemon on the other hand had his votes easily halved, and many of his comments were relative simplistic and noncommittal.

I’ll admit that I’m personally disappointed that Offmon is so low, as I doubt he’ll get another chance at this anytime soon. I’ve wanted to give him a big cuddle ever since Appmon aired :(

Would suck for those who voted and their vote was a legit vote but they didn't really write anything so Bandai assumed it was fake.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
My main complaint is that I feel that game original debuting Digimon should’ve been their own category:

Dracomon, Lunamon, Coronamon, Hyokomon, Bearmon, Kotemon, Koemon, Bemmon, Vorvomon, Jazamon, Blucomon, and Herrismon.

There’s enough of them and it’s a big enough part of the franchise that I feel it’s distinct from the anime eras and their material.

GoggleBoy97

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been tracking down the poll quite often and I can tell at least the first 5 spots have been tampered to a certain extent. This is what I noticed:

Impmon. Since the very beginning it has received an amount of 25-30 votes in batches on a regular basis, strangely more or less at the same time of the day. It has been the most favoured one based on my personal tracking.

DORUmon. There are certain times during the day in which it starts to receive many votes in shorts intervals of time, at a rate of 1/2 votes per each 5 minutes. The second favoured one, closely followed by Offmon. Worth mentiong, this is the personal pick of the guy that made Minervamon won the X-Antibody poll.

Offmon. It received almost 150 new votes during yesterday's evening. Probably a very apparent one due to this sudden increase of votes in a short time, the reason why the staff became suspicious.

Gomamon & Chibimon. It has come to my attention that they tend to increase in votes at the very exact pace. Based on what I could see, they normally receive between 10-15 votes each at the same time once per day.

I haven't seen anything dubious about either Shoutmon, Patamon (Haramaki) & Lalamon.

Strangely enough, they have only addressed the Offmon situation, we have yet to see if they will apply the same fairness when it comes to the rest of candidates before the poll ends.

I have no idea who would have won if there wasn't any kind of tomfoolery going on. Probably Gomamon because Adventure and for being allegedly cute.

Last edited:

The Chaos Entity

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I've been tracking down the poll quite often and I can tell at least the first 5 spots have been tampered to a certain extent. This is what I noticed:

Impmon. Since the very beginning it has received an amount of 25-30 votes in batches on a regular basis, strangely more or less at the same time of the day. It has been the most favoured one based on my personal tracking.

DORUmon. There are certain times during the day in which it starts to receive many votes in shorts intervals of time, at a rate of 1/2 votes per each 5 minutes. The second favoured one, closely followed by Offmon. Worth mentiong, this is the personal pick of the guy that made Minervamon won the X-Antibody poll.

Offmon. It received almost 150 new votes during yesterday's evening. Probably a very apparent one due to this sudden increase of votes in a short time, the reason why the staff became suspicious.

Gomamon & Chibimon. It has come to my attention that they tend to increase in votes at the very exact pace. Based on what I could see, they normally receive between 10-15 votes each at the same time once per day.

I haven't seen anything dubious about either Shoutmon, Patamon (Haramaki) & Lalamon.

Strangely enough, they have only addressed the Offmon situation, we have yet to see if they will apply the same fairness when it comes to the rest of candidates before the poll ends.

I have no idea who would have won if there wasn't any kind of tomfoolery going on. Probably Gomamon because Adventure and for being allegedly cute.
As I mentioned before, I think it was actually DemiVeemon that tipped them off, not Offmon - Impmon and Dorumon have been neck-and-neck for the top spot since the poll opened, save for a period around Monday, when DemiVeemon was suddenly almost a hundred ahead of them. Now, after this announcement, he’s much lower again, and his tots is sub-200 (when it was above that number when he was in the lead).

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Angoramon should be made into doll someday with the Ghost Game size, if they later want to release the big bois.

HeavyLeomon

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dont know why the hell is dorumon even there, not to mention the not digimon in the list.
Poor lalamon, she deserved more than those two and shoutmon, that for being from a controversial season in the fandom is obviously scaling positions more for the "I liked this series" than for his own charism.

e105zeta

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dont know why the hell is dorumon even there, not to mention the not digimon in the list.
Poor lalamon, she deserved more than those two and shoutmon, that for being from a controversial season in the fandom is obviously scaling positions more for the "I liked this series" than for his own charism.
I like Lalamon myself but she’s so simplistic and not Digimon looking that I’d never pay money for a plush. Especially when there are so many kodama and haniwa characters in anime already

Last edited:

GoggleBoy97

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The "not Digimon", apparently you skipped the "Digimon Universe" part for some reason. Now tell another joke.

It's funny that you hate Shoutmon that much, considering the Digimon in your pfp is essentially a Shoutmon-esque type of mon in the shape of a lion.

Lalamon is cute, I agree she deserves better. However is a creepy type of cute, which I guess it's not that popular among the target audience.

Now please read the room. You are in a Digimon forum :LOL:

shynely

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Dont know why the hell is dorumon even there

Considering the overlap between "people who vote in official Digimon polls" and "people who like X-Evolution", this isn't surprising in the slightest.

Lalamon was hardly charismatic. She had more going on than Gaomon's constant "yes Master" and Agumon being a dumb glutton, but that's not even remotely a high bar.

Last edited:

Tarama

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I think the other reason Lalamon is the Savers' representative here is because of the size.
Agumon, Gaomon, and Falcomon is too big in Savers(' style).

Kudamon is there anyway. He's cute too. But maybe they want to make Kudamon as a neck pillow.