MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
boosterex02leomon_december21_2021.jpg
boosterex02juri_december21_2021.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with card previews from Booster Set EX-02 Digital Hazard. This time it's Leomon & tamer card Juri.

This time we get to see parallel cards of Leomon & Juri. Both feature really nice brand new art based on the art from Digimon Tamers. Leomon features him and Juri sitting outside her window, a shot well known from the anime. Juri features her with her D-Ark and Leomon behind her while she's in card slashing, with the same general visuals as the evolution theme on various other tamer parallel cards, but making it a card slash for show related reasons.

Previous previews for Booster Set EX-02 Digital Hazard:

Booster Set EX-02 Digital Hazard will be out on December 24th in Japan.

We have clean card images from Booster Set EX-02 Digital Hazard & Limited Card Set Online.

We have the first info for Booster Set 9 X-Record.

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more
Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards
Booster Set 7 Next Adventure, Campaign Cards, & Tamers 20th Promo Cards
Starter Decks 9 & 10, plus Tamers Battle Pack 8, Ghost Game Promos, Online Promos, Tamers Evolution Box 1, & Amazon Starter Promos
Booster Set 8 New Hero, Starter Deck 11, plus Tamer Battle Pack 9 & Event Cards

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 13,489

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool stuff, making Juri's a Card Slash makes sense since unlike the main trio, she never Bio-Merged with her Digimon.

I am bemused by Leomon holding the tiny glass of juice in his artwork though. I don't know why that tickles me so much. :ROFLMAO:

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In parallel universe, we might see Juri and Leomon matrix evolve to feminine lion monster.

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In a parallel universe, we might see Leomon de-digivolve back into Elecmon, Liollmon or what ever else the rookie form of Leomon has. I loved to see Elecmon as the child form of Leomon, but nobody will know.

Mon-Ohma

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
If things had been different and he had been created earlier, Duftmon could easily have worked as a biomerge form for Juri.

shynely

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didn't they use SaberLeomon in sort-of-contemporary merchandise?

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Didn't they use SaberLeomon in sort-of-contemporary merchandise?

Yeah they just went with the only mega Leomon they had at the time. One digivolving figure (which really was just the adventure figure reprinted with new packaging) and a digivice had that