Last Evolution Kizuna Pre-orders at Amazon

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

After we got release details yesterday, plus pre-orders at Shout's own store, you can finally nab the new movie at Amazon!: (affiliate links)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna BD/DVD
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna DVD

The movie contains both the new English dub with returning cast members and adapted by Jeff Nimoy, along with the original Japanese version subtitled.

Extra will be announced later.

Both discs will be released on July 7th.

If the Blu-ray is ordered at Shout a lithograph of the cover will be included.

Thanks to Jim Cole for the heads up.

Attachments

Mugenlazlo

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm surprised that the original Japanese version didn't get a home video release yet. Isn't the original Japanese version supposed to come out on home video before the English version?

Velocifaptor

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Welp, it won't let me preorder. Says it doesn't ship to my address. Most likely due to the 'rona. I'll just have to wait and see what happens. Was really looking forward to nabbing Kizuna.

EDIT: It's showing the same for the tri. Blu-rays, so that's most likely the reason. India is currently under a nationwide lockdown, although the lockdown has been lifted in a few places, such as Goa. To the point where there's no postal service rn. We can only hope for the best. I'll try preordering again next month, or in June. I can't even HOPE to nab it on digital, because none of the tri. movies were made available here on digital, except for the odd one on Steam.

Last edited:

Rika24

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Are the lithographs worth preordering from shout? I’m guessing it’ll be similar to the Tri lithographs

mariom121

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm from Spain and it won't let me pre order either, returning the same message as the one @Velocifaptor mentions. However, it does allow me to get the Tri ones so I fear it just won't be shipping to Spain. Corona is hitting hard here as well but as long as I'm concerned, amazon still works normally, so I fear the worst in my case.

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I dont really think there's any need to pre order. I'm just gonna wait for it to come to stores near me.