Last Evolution Kizuna Collaboration at Kiddy Land & Plushes Early at Village Vanguard

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Last Evolution Kizuna Collaboration at Kiddy Land & Plushes Early at Village Vanguard

More exclusive stuff!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Kiddy Land chain of stores in Japan had a number of collaborations with Digimon Adventure tri. with exclusive and early products, and they're doing it again for Last Evolution Kizuna via what they call the 'Korokoromon Fair'.

The new key art this time is the kids in plush eggs based on their Digimon at their lower levels.

It will be at 5 Kiddyland stores between February 15th and 28th:
Harajuku
Musashi Kosugi
Otaka
Osaka Umeda
Fukuoka Parco

Onto the products! Minus a few we've seen before, all use the new key art.

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Items exclusive to Kiddy Land.

A clear file, 455 yen.

A lunch totebag, 819 yen

There will also be a number of items sold early at Kiddy Land, but they will get a standard release later.

Egg-shaped can badges, 8 types, 400 yen each

Acrylic keychainsm, 8 types, 728 yen each

Character masking tape, 600 yen

A flat pouch with a zipper, 700 yen

Small hand towel, 728 yen

Wooden clip set, 2 sets of 4 clips, 1,000 yen each

Sticky memo set (post it notes with character art), 900 yen

Memo Pad with 4 page designs in a single pad, 700 yen

On top of that, they will have an early release for the new wave of small plushes and cushions that were announced late last year:

Wizarmon, 3000 yen
V-mon, 2000 yen
Wormmon, 2300 yen
Guilmon, 2300 yen
Renamon, 2600 yen
Terriermon, 1800 yen

Tokomon cushion, 4000 yen
Lopmon cushion, 4800 yen

That's all the products, but as a bonus...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

For every 1,500 yen spent on Digimon items you get a postcard featuring the new artwork.

The Digimon Adventure Twitter put up alternate images that are a bit easier to see in some cases...

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

On top of that, Village Vanguard is having a small promo...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

San-ei-boeki, the makers of the small plushes and cushions, have announced that Village Vanguard will have them early.

There is no special pricing here, they'll just be available February 15th (the same day the Kiddy Land collaboration begins) in 48 Village Vanguard stores.

We aren't going to translate all the stores (we're tired), but here is a list of prefectures and how many Village Vanguard stores will have them in each area if you're going to be there and want to check:
Hokkaido (1)
Tohoku (4)
Chuubu (14)
Kanto (19)
Kinki (4)
Chuugoku (1)
Shikoku (1)
Kyuushuu (4)

Thanks to onkei for translation help!

You'll want to contact an intermediary to get these items sent to you. WtW is not affiliated with any, but here are a selection of intermediaries that have worked well for various WtWers and their friends in the past:
From Japan
Rider Proxy
Nippon-Yasan

Be aware many intermediaries do not carry items from specialty shops since they can't be ordered online. You will need to ask them and explain what you want very carefully (perhaps with a photo.) Some intermediaries will potentially still not be willing to get the item (or may only be willing to at great cost.) Realistically to get anything from the cafe at a reasonable cost you'll have to find someone who is actually going and ask them to pick you up something.

Some of the intermediaries have a full store front and may have the item listed, so you may want to check that first.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They sure know how to sell well. Those cuties. Surprised to see Nyaromon actually got used. They need to focus on Plotmon/Nyaromon often.

Kakashi_Hatake

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I want that Veemon plush. I already have a Wormmon, Patamon, Gatomon and Terriermon.
It would be cool if they made human plushies like a lot of other anime franchises do.

(Digimon Kaiser plush would be awesome. (I highly doubt it but I can dream.))

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well, those are GD adorable. Wrapping the kids up in Baby 2 forms. So cute and a great idea.

DigiKing Tamer

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They sure know how to sell well. Those cuties. Surprised to see Nyaromon actually got used. They need to focus on Plotmon/Nyaromon often.
Who knows, that might possibly be the case for Digimon Adventure:. (Keyword being "possibly".)

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So the nickname is already decided yet?

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Eh felt like I don't wanna read up Adventure: topic related forums in the whole internet until I watch this. That's why.