MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Another batch of art!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

They're continuing doing short profiles and large art on Twitter, with the wide selection of Digimon continuing, and they're still going with their word game of Shiritori (using the last kana of a Digimon's name, minus mon, and having the next start with that kana.)

No translations of the profiles, since they're all shortened versions of profiles we already have (and anytime we put these up, some of them we may have already had large art for.)

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

Included this time are Scopemon (art above), Blitzmon, Tsukaimon, Aegisdramon, Liamon, Algomon, Gossipmon, Blastmon, and ToyAgumon.

More to come hopefully.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I can't help wondering but to point out weird markings on Liamon. Look like it got roadkilled or something.

Admittedly, Scopemon is pretty awesome rad, it could be perfect for Gundramon's evo but shame it's not.

I find it really sad, there are pretty lot of Agumon subspecies yet they don't have full evo lines like YukiAgumon, ToyAgumon (Clear and Black version included(?), and... BushiAgumon. Let's hope not if BushiAgumon's evo actually got Oda...

Ragnalord

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Disappointing, where is my olympus xii.

Sparrow Hawk

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This shiritori game is still going so I don't know when will it end. So sorry. Maybe we will have Olympus twelve profiles when the next year event ends?

Ryudamon

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I am surprise that they place Patamon's twin brother on here. Tsukaimon is one of my favorite Digimon, and I been one since the early days of Digimon.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Always interesting to see more pictures. Never can figure out who's next.