Lalalmon & Sunflowmon Previews for Booster Set 4 & Starter Deck Trailer

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A few card updates today!

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with card previews from Booster Set 4 Great Legend. This time it's Lalamon and Sunflowmon.

Both of these are are bright and cheerful as you'd expect. Lalamon is singing, and Sunflowmon is bright and happy!

Digimon Card Game Booster Set 4 Great Legend is scheduled to release on December 18th

Previous card previews for Booster Set 4:

Plus a trailer...

The trailer quickly goes over all 6 currently available starter decks for the Digimon Card Game.

We have clean images for Starter Decks 4, 5, and 6! Plus Tamer Battle Pack 2, the 2nd Winner's Card, and the 1st 2 scene vote cards featuring Adventure and 02.

We've also started to get previews from Booster Set 4 Great Legend. It's scheduled for release on December 18th.

We've begun to get info on Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega. It's scheduled for release on February 26th.

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact

Attachments

Dynamicmon

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lalamon can go to the hand if trashed from a digiburst cost
sunflomon digibursts 2 to keep a rested digi from becoming active during the opponent's active phase

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Ooh, Lalamon's inherited ability is rather unique as it's kinda like a Main Skill that activates whilst being used as a Evolution Source. Don't think we've really seen something that works like that before. And of course Sunflomon is built to take advantage of that with the typical Rest ability of the Green Niche.

Pretty decent cards that can work well beyond just the Starter Deck. :unsure:

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Lalamon
[Inherited Effect] (Your Turn) If this card is discarded by a Digimon's activated <DigiBurst> effect, return this card to its owner's hand

Sunflowmon
<DigiBurst 2> 1 of your opponent's Suspended Digimon does not Unsuspended during your opponent's next Unsuspend Phase

Last edited:

Mattman324

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pretty decent cards that can work well beyond just the Starter Deck.
I should hope so, given that they're not in said Starter Decks.

Lalamon is almost certainly going to see play at some point because she's basically free resources.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if they'll come with Lotosmon and Rafflesimon or if they'll just use Rosemon.

Rohan

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Pretty decent cards that can work well beyond just the Starter Deck.
I should hope so, given that they're not in said Starter Decks.

Lalamon is almost certainly going to see play at some point because she's basically free resources.
My bad man, I made that post just after watching the Starter Deck Q&A video so my brain totally farted. o_O