MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
booster12kozenimon_october15_2022.jpg
booster12zenimon_october15_2022.jpg

The Digimon Card Game Twitter has updated with card previews from Booster Set 12 Across Time. This time it's Kozenimon & Zenimon.

Kozenimon features a number of them falling down what might be a coin slot tunnel, with something that also is not a coin having slipped in... While Zenimon features it and a number of Kozenimon in what might be a coin return.

Previous previews for Booster Set 12 Dimensional Phase:
Chaosdramon X & Super Genocide Attack
Dobermon & Jokermon
Sales Sheet
Monimon & JetMervamon
Clean Packaging
Ekakimon
Gokuwmon & Sagomon

Booster Set 12 Across Time is out November 25th, 2022.

We have early details for Starter Deck 14 Advanced Deck Beelzebumon.

We have early details for Booster Set 12 Across Time.

We have early details for Booster Set EX-04 Alternative Being.

We have clean card images from Booster Set 11 Dimensional Phase, Battle Pack 14, & Special Promotion Pack 2022 Version 3.0.

And images from previous Digimon Card Game releases:
Starter Decks 1, 2, and 3, and first 10 promo cards
Booster Set 1 New Evolution
Booster Set 2 Ultimate Power
V-Tamer Promo Cards
Purple/Black Promo Set
Tamer Battle Pack 1 and Tamer Battle Winner's Card
Booster Set 3 Union Impact
Starter Decks 4, 5, & 6, plus Tamer Battle Pack 2 & winner's Card 2, & 1st 2 scene vote cards
Booster Set 4 Great Legend, Tamer Battle Pack 3, 3rd Scene Vote, Dark Digimon Promo Pack, & Apparel Cards
Booster Set 5 Battle of Omega, plus Tamer Battle Pack 4, 4th Scene Vote, & Vital Bracelet Pack-In Cards
Starter Decks 7 & 8, plus Delay Promos, Tamers Battle Pack 5, 1st Anniversary Promos, & Pulsemon
Booster Set 6 Double Diamond Cards, the 1st Anniversary Adventure Pack, and more
Booster Set EX-01 Classic Collection, plus Tamer Battle Pack 6 & 7, Tyranomon & dual Zeromaru Promo Cards
Booster Set 7 Next Adventure, Campaign Cards, & Tamers 20th Promo Cards
Starter Decks 9 & 10, plus Tamers Battle Pack 8, Ghost Game Promos, Online Promos, Tamers Evolution Box 1, & Amazon Starter Promos
Booster Set 8 New Hero, Starter Deck 11, plus Tamer Battle Pack 9 & Event Cards
Booster Set 9 X Record, plus Battle Pack 10, Special Promo Pack 2022, Update Pack, & Evolution Box 2
Starter Decks 12 & 13, Luxury Finished Tamers, plus Battle Pack 11
Booster Set 10 Xros Encounter, plus Battle Pack 12, Special Promo Pack 2022 v2, & Evolution Cup Cards
Booster Set EX-03 Dragon's Roar and Survive, DC-1, Memorial, Battle Pack 13, Illustration, & Espimon Promo Cards

Attachments

• article.jpg
    article.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 7,421

Rohan

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Seeing that second card, I like to think they employ Zenimon in banks in the Digital World and if someone tries to rob the ATM machine it just opens up and you see Zenimon going “surprise motherf***” before firing its gun hands. :ROFLMAO:

Muur

Seized the time
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I figured the penny boiis would be here, Didn't realize there wasn't a first stage baby one, I thought the 1 yen version was first stage baby. MetalKoromon seems like he should be the evolution of this guy rather than the other way round lol. But, another baby down not many left now

D O R U g o r a m o n

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if they ever do add vanilla support if the cards with alternate evo requirements and name changing text will be considered vanillas if they have no other effects.

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I'm excited for my Monopoly mascot, Pringles mascot, Planters mascot looking digimon Ganemon.

Oh, is the <Save> effect on them a reference to saving money? That's so cute

Kozenimon
In-training | Mutant
-
Inherited Effect: [Your Turn] (Once Per Turn) If you play a Digimon with <Save>, <Draw 1>.

Zenimon
Rookie | Vaccine | Mutant
[Digivolve: 0 from Level 2 with <Save>]

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's not hard for them to add a new digimon in DCG right. We got blue Greymon X.
I think a coin without limbs is a perfect Baby I form of Kozenimon.

Santaskid

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's not hard for them to add a new digimon in DCG right. We got blue Greymon X.
In theory yes
The problem however is as far as i know there is nothing between 1 yen and 5 yen or below 1 yen. In fact I cant think of any currency that has a 0.5 denomination.
I dont think Kozeni had a solid level until now (could be wrong) but while it would make sense as a baby 1, with Zenimon being a 5, and Gane being 10 well... there's really no room for anything inbetween nor below.
And yeah they could do a blank coin- the potential to become anything i guess. It's just more likely to get new, higher denominations, for perfect and mega levels.

Bancho

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
The problem however is as far as i know there is nothing between 1 yen and 5 yen or below 1 yen. In fact I cant think of any currency that has a 0.5 denomination.
I would love a "HaPenny"mon (halfpenny, a coin that once existed for a number of countries). I imagine its design as being a literal half of a coin.
Would this work? Idk Japanese coins very well

Chimera-gui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In theory yes
I dont think Kozeni had a solid level until now (could be wrong) but while it would make sense as a baby 1, with Zenimon being a 5, and Gane being 10 well... there's really no room for anything inbetween nor below.
Yeah I was about to say Kozenimon is already the lowest denomination of the yen that’s still in circulation so there's not a lot you could do to make a prior stage unless you made like a Senmon based on 1 sen coin which was worth one-hundredth of a yen coin or something based on pre-coin currency.

Regarding Kozenimon's Level, the XW-mon got them October of 2020.

Last edited:

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
In theory yes
And yeah they could do a blank coin- the potential to become anything i guess. It's just more likely to get new, higher denominations, for perfect and mega levels.
Yes. No need to be a coin with number. Just a blank coin, like you said.

Kozenimon in Level 2/Baby II makes sense because it has limbs.

Mattman324

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I feel like making the entire line currency kind of just pidgeonholes the whole thing, personally fine with it having other Baby Is.

Tarama

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love the way they choose Nyokimon for Monimon (it's just perfect) or Yuramon for Buddmon (better than Botamon if they go with the same route and reference for Wanyamon) before but Choromon for Kozenimon feels weird? At least for me.

KoHagurumon, if it's a Baby I and is actual individual digimon, is better.
It's like Choromon being pressed into a coin. Maybe it will grown on me, it's Digimon anyway. Or maybe, we would get a better Baby I for Kozenimon later, or not.