Komondomon in Pendulum Z2 Metal Empire & Reference Book Update

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oooh A dog digimon with Data attribute. Nice. But I'm shocked to see this got Beast type. Not Cyborg or Machine.... So it means that giant google which it equipped on its neck made me think it is see-though mirror and Komondomon might have inside revealing it's no different than a car with seats. But with this "Beast" type. Then... What's this giant google for?!

It's odd it can move like water hover boat/air fan boat yet it's Beast type rather than Machine/cyborg and it's not very bumpy ride. I guess some digimon can defy the normal laws eh? I'm happy we got more doggies but disappointed it didn't get evo line.

Muur

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oooh A dog digimon with Data attribute. Nice. But I'm shocked to see this got Beast type. Not Cyborg or Machine.... So it means that giant google which it equipped on its neck made me think it is see-though mirror and Komondomon might have inside revealing it's no different than a car with seats. But with this "Beast" type. Then... What's this giant google for?!

It's odd it can move like water hover boat/air fan boat yet it's Beast type rather than Machine/cyborg and it's not very bumpy ride. I guess some digimon can defy the normal laws eh? I'm happy we got more doggies but disappointed it didn't get evo line.
It's manually wearing them rather than being part of its body I guess.

SparkGold

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I love seeing another peaceful Digimon. It doesn't even have any moves other than tackling and.... rubbing opponents with its fur? And it only does that to protect its friends. It's just such a nice Digimon in general with no signs of even being capable of malicious intent and I am now mad at whoever hurt them before Lopmon revived them :mad: I do still wish it secretly has treads on the bottom of its paws
I'm very sure the goggles are in fact windows as the back of Komondomon's head has a door level to where the back dock starts whic seems to lead inside its body as I doubt it would just be for a helmet closet. Considering how often the Adventure kids are attacked; we'll hopefully see them take shelter inside Komondomon eventually

Geode

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I knew it was champion.

Sparrow Hawk

I'd rather roll
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah... Nothing normal about Digimon yup. Heh

I love seeing another peaceful Digimon. It doesn't even have any moves other than tackling and.... rubbing opponents with its fur? And it only does that to protect its friends. It's just such a nice Digimon in general with no signs of even being capable of malicious intent and I am now mad at whoever hurt them before Lopmon revived them :mad: I do still wish it secretly has treads on the bottom of its paws
I'm very sure the goggles are in fact windows as the back of Komondomon's head has a door level to where the back dock starts whic seems to lead inside its body as I doubt it would just be for a helmet closet. Considering how often the Adventure kids are attacked; we'll hopefully see them take shelter inside Komondomon eventually
After EIDoradimon opened his helmet... I think Komondomon might have secret room space despite being "Beast" type just like Whamon.

So Komondomon is our new transportation after EIDoradimon probably was meant for Leomon to "store" his resistance army to give him it away.

Hmm sounds like it's really rescue type Data "vehicle" but with soft non-fatal roadkill attacks. That profile really reminded me of Trailmon C-89's personality. As if that spirit transferred its personality to those Komondomon squads.

Amandil7

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Since he also functions as a submarine, I'm sure that door opens up.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That makes sense. So we only have two left to show. ...Anyone guess what they are?

Mattman324

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
They’ve been datamined they’re just old super Ultimates.
Technically we don't know the ones from this wave, as far as I know, but we know the ones from the last wave and it's just old stuff so I doubt the ones from this wave is new stuff either.

Tetsuya Suoh

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
MetalGreymon? Are we using 02 and Tri's Ultimate Evolution instead of Warp?
Maybe. But who knows? It could just be the tail end of the sequence showing MetalGreymon to WarGreymon.

I do think a MetalGreymon to WarGreymon sequence makes more sense. If the Digivice: game truly has spoilers, then maybe they have it starting a MetalGreymon because he can get a split evolution and they figured it was easier to show MetalGreymons state of being to show why he’d turn into WarGreymon or BlitzGreymon
Even without the Digivice: the fact that we're not even halfway through the series and are already getting Ultimates makes it obvious that were either getting dual/alternate Ultimates or Super Ultimates
We're also in the 30s, which is typically when Digimon reach their final forms. There's also the fact that Adventure is the only series to have more than six main kids. That means at least eight evo eps, and we still need Angemon and Gatomon to evolve too. The huge cast is probably why MetalGreymon and co debuted so early.
Technically we don't know the ones from this wave, as far as I know, but we know the ones from the last wave and it's just old stuff so I doubt the ones from this wave is new stuff either.
Well, given that Lucemon SM was teased via silhouette and is not in wave 1, then that's at least one we know.

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Well I figured since there's not many and hoping/expecting new ones would be a bit much.

dansplosion

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
MetalGreymon? Are we using 02 and Tri's Ultimate Evolution instead of Warp?
Maybe. But who knows? It could just be the tail end of the sequence showing MetalGreymon to WarGreymon.

I do think a MetalGreymon to WarGreymon sequence makes more sense. If the Digivice: game truly has spoilers, then maybe they have it starting a MetalGreymon because he can get a split evolution and they figured it was easier to show MetalGreymons state of being to show why he’d turn into WarGreymon or BlitzGreymon
Even without the Digivice: the fact that we're not even halfway through the series and are already getting Ultimates makes it obvious that were either getting dual/alternate Ultimates or Super Ultimates
We're also in the 30s, which is typically when Digimon reach their final forms. There's also the fact that Adventure is the only series to have more than six main kids. That means at least eight evo eps, and we still need Angemon and Gatomon to evolve too. The huge cast is probably why MetalGreymon and co debuted so early.
Well, given that Lucemon SM was teased via silhouette and is not in wave 1, then that's at least one we know.
I'm guessing SM replaces armageddomon? Apocalymon evolves from the ancient digimon in wave 1 so wave 2 is probably the same (although I could see why they might replace it with lucemon SM due to Frontier but the lore of apocalymon matches and....) since I'm guessing they wanna give specific groups their shared evolution I imagine huanglongmon will evolve from the great dragons