Kizuna Updates- Shout Shipping Early, Kizuna Watch Party Q&A Submission, & Newsweek Interview

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
A few Kizuna updates for the US...

First up, a few different people have gotten shipment notifications from the Shout Store for their order of Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna. Shout tends to ship a couple weeks early, so this was expected.

If you ordered from them, keep an eye on your email for shipping info.

Next up, an update for the upcoming Kizuna watch party...

Toei is taking questions ahead of time for guests Robbie Daymond (Joe and Armadillomon) and Erika Harlacher (Menoa).

To send in a question you either respond to this tweet or simply have the hashtag #DigimonKizunaWatchParty in your tweet.

Questions will be taken until September 27th.

The watch party will be on Saturday, October 3rd at 5pm Pacific, a few days after the digital release of the film in the US.

Details of the watch party can be found here.

And last up...

Newsweek has posted an interview with Producer Yosuke Kinoshita about Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna.

The interview with Newsweek's 'Newsgeek' pop-culture section is spoiler free, and based on information contained within, was conducted prior to the planned US theatrical screenings that didn't happen due to coronavirus.

We aren't posting every interview that is coming up due to spoiler content (those may be revisited once the movie is out).

The digital release of Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna is next Tuesday, September 29th.

The US Blu-ray and DVD release of Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna is currently scheduled for October 6th and is up for pre-order at Amazon: (affiliate link)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna BD/DVD
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna DVD

The movie can also still be ordered from Japan. CDJapan links are affiliate links:
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna Blu-ray Deluxe Version (CDJapan)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna Blu-ray (CDJapan)
Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna DVD (CDJapan)

Attachments

Golden_Fate

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Totally got mine! I'm excited! Hopefully it doesn't take forever :<!