Kizuna Theatrical Screenings Still Planned for Australia & New Zealand?

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media

For our friends in Australia and New Zealand...

Madman has a standby page up for Kizuna, which mentions theatrical screenings for the film in Australia and New Zealand in 2020.

The rest of the text is standard and we've seen it many times, and the trailer is from their one off screening they did at Anime Festival Sydney.

Hopefully an update soon on if this is still planned, or if it's just a case of old marketing text getting used, but hopefully good news is coming for fans in Australia and New Zealand (and hopefully not a long wait for home video like they had for tri. a few times.)

The US Blu-ray and DVD release of Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna is currently scheduled for October 6th, while the Japanese Blu-ray and DVD is scheduled for September 2nd.

Thanks to May for the heads up.

Attachments

Sarabande__

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Cool but now I would just rather wait for the DVD to come out. Covid took the magic away from kizuna for me which is sad :(

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It would be great if that happens but I'm cautiously optimistic. Otherwise I'm actually hoping they actually just release Kizuna in DVD & Blueray so I can buy it and keep rewatching it:)

DigiPokeMon

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if its the dub or the sub version that Madman is screening

Digiforlife

I'm going digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I wonder if its the dub or the sub version that Madman is screening
From all the anime movies I've seen in New Zealand so far they are all subbed with English subtitles so I think it would be the same way but I could be wrong.